>New Years Special< : New Years' Kiss

Information:

1) Fluff

2) HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May 2019 be a good year for y'all.
___________________________

~3rd Person POV~
It was supposed to be fun.

Mira had proposed all the girls play a little 'game'. The last one to confess to their crush on New Years Eve would lose and have to face the punishment.

Those who tried to protest only got a glare and a hiss, making them accept their fate.

Lucy Heartfilia was no different.

Every girl in Fairy Tail knew who each other's crushes were, and they had made sure every girl participating had one that was in Fairy Tail.

Like I said, it was supposed to be fun. At least until all the girls realised Mira was serious.

Mira, with her innocent doll face, pulled out from hiding a cat costume that was... quite revealing. She said that whoever confessed last would have to wear this around at night for one hour, strolling around in town.

However, as 'evil' as she was, Mira cared greatly for the safety of her friends, and decided that the loser would be accompanied by their crush, she would make sure of that.

She had reassured them that, and they had to believe her.

They simply had to.

So, all in all, Lucy was in a pretty bad spot.

Wendy has decided to just suck it up, and right as the ten minute countdown started — when the 'competition' began she stormed straight over to Romeo and poured her heart out in front of the whole guild, right then and there.

She has sputtered something almost unidentifiable, yet still clear due to her nature. She was left a blushing and stuttering mess when Romeo gave her a side hug, face red with a giant smile. Then Macao opened his big mouth, and now the both of them were tomato red, trying their best to hide it but to no avail.

All the other girls' confidence had gone down ever so slightly from that, seeing as how Wendy was much younger than them and yet still braver in a way.

Carla had flown over to Happy, twiddling her thumbs and playing with the hem of her skirt as she mumbled her practically incoherent answer to his long-asked question.

He just scooped her straight up and flew off to who knows where.

Lucy didn't dare ask.

Next up was Evergreen, who had reluctantly walked over to Elfman and confessed in the most tsundere way possible. Elfman didn't really seem to mind though, he was actually surprisingly calm about it. Until he heard his two sisters cooing in the sidelines, at least.

Now, where had Juvia gone? Well, wherever she was Lucy assumed Gray was too, considering she could see neither of them in the crowd. They were probably off making out somewhere, it was obvious Gray was into her.

By the time there were five minutes left, it was just Levy and Lucy who had to confess.

Levy tried to refuse, however being the Gajeel-magnet she had already grown to be, she had attracted a black-haired male, and he simply stood right in front of her.

Lucy looked around. Speaking of dragons slayers, where was her favourite? Did he run off to buy food again?

Lucy shook her head and sighed. She looked back at Gajeel and Levy and saw the girls all cheering for Levy. She shivered.