#76: They Already Happen

Look at me, coming back after how long with a one shot of only average quality.

Information:
1) Fluff
________________________

~Lucy's POV~
"Aww!" I cooed. I was currently reading a book, and the protagonists were doing cute, adorable couple-y things!

I giggled, flipping the page. I heard a groan from below me.

"Lucy," A voice whined, "If this is how you're gonna be whenever you read romance novels then please stop reading them."

Oh, did I forget to mention that Natsu was here?

We were currently lying on the couch, his head on my lap as he tried to sleep.

The couple - well, they weren't dating, but with the way they acted they might as well have been - did a another adorable action, and ignoring Natsu, I smiled and cooed again.

Another obnoxiously loud groan.

"Luce," His voice took on a warning time this time.

Once more, I ignored him in favour of giggling - louder than normal - at another page.

"That's it," Natsu sat up, snatching the book right out of my unsuspecting hands.

"Wha- Hey! Natsu, give it back!" I got on my knees, still on the couch, reaching out for the male that was obviously taller than me.

He flipped through the pages, examining all the fluffy moments, before throwing the novel back onto the couch, in my reach.

"What's so special about it, anyway?" He asked, pouting, sitting back down. He looked away from me, saying, "It's not like other couples have never done things like that before."

"Yeah, but," I cradled the book in my arms, blinking as I tried to think of a good point to throw in the argument.

"Uh..."

"Exactly." Natsu said, grinning, happy that he won.

I sighed, settling back down with my book.

"Besides, those 'things', they already happen with us, don't they?" He smiled, looking straight at me.

I blushed, "What?"

I scanned the page, 'she smiled, combing her hand through his soft hair, his head on her thighs,' it read. It reminded me of mere moments before, when his head was rested peacefully on my lap, just like the two in the book.

I flipped back to the beginning, getting frantic to prove him wrong, but instead found, 'he chuckled, abusing his height and putting the book way out of her reach.'

Even, 'they smiled at each other, and he jumped down into her bed to take a nap.'

My head was dizzy, and I would've probably passed out if Natsu wasn't watching me.

I shot up from the couch, losing my balance for a second before I righted myself.

"Well, I'm going to bed! Goodnight, Natsu!" I stuttered, dashing away, making a beeline for my room.

"Yeah, no," Natsu chased after me, preventing the door from closing with his foot. "I'm sleeping here tonight." He got in bed.

I'm left a gaping mess, staring at him in the doorway, my face no doubt as red as a tomato.

Okay, maybe the cheesy stuff in romance novels aren't as fake as I thought they were.