#77: Lucy, My Darling (Yandere! Natsu)

❗️WARNING, THIS IS GORY. VERY GORY. IF YOU'RE WEAK TO THIS KIND OF THING, PLEASE TURN AWAY NOW.❗️

I'm back! I'm starting off with some quick writing practice, but for the sake of writing something descriptive, I wrote this.

Information:

1) Angst/ Fluff (idk if it counts)
2) EXTREME blood and gore but what did you expect
3) Implied mind break
4) I thought this would be good writing practise...?

_________________________

~Lucy's POV~
"Lucy, my love, I'm home!" His voice echoes throughout the entire house. It sends chills down my spine, it sounds nothing like my best friend.

I heart a thud on the floor, and I gasp when I look up and see the head of a stranger laying on the ground.

He'd done it again.

"Look at what I brought home, Princess! Isn't it lovely?" I try to hold back my sob, but it comes out anyway.

"Aww, honey, don't cry. I did this all for you, remember? I do this all for you!" He cooes, and I withhold the bile rising up in my throat.

I want to go home, not that he would ever let me go.

"Luce, I'll be right back with dinner!" He waltzes out of the room and to the kitchen.

Knowing him, it'll be burnt. That's how Natsu always cooked - cooks - my food.

I miss the Natsu that was sweet, and kind, and would never hurt anyone that didn't deserve it. I miss him, so much it hurts.

This man, the one that trapped me here, the one that caresses my cheek at night and brushes my hair every morning, it isn't him. I refuse to believe that Natsu would've done-

I look at the head again, and immediately regret my choice. I look away, trying not to gag and make a mess of the place.

-this.

It can't be true. Natsu would've never done any of this! None of this is real - if I pinch myself hard enough I'll wake up!

...Is what I've been telling myself for the past few months or so.

I lift my arm, and I see the scars on it. The scars that I left when pinching didn't work. The scars I left when pinching just wasn't hard enough.

Distantly, I realise that not once has Natsu harmed me, apart from the time I tried escape. The multiple times.

Not one mark on my body was cause by him. It was all me. I take all the blame for my own actions.

I'm snapped back to reality when Natsu bursts through the door. He's carrying two plates - dinner's ready.

My predictions were correct - the food is brunt. Though, I don't mind anymore. I've been here for that long.

I can feel myself slipping deeper into insanity the longer I'm here. It's like I don't even care anymore. Not about him, not about myself, not about the others.

Who are they, anyway? I can't seem to remember. I don't remember anyone except Natsu. I wouldn't have even remembered my own name if Natsu didn't say it everyday.

"Lucy, darling, why aren't you eating?" His tone is caring, but dark. As if daring me to answer wrongly.

I swallow. I can't think of an excuse.

He brings his hand up and cups my cheek. "If you don't want to tell me, it's fine, sweetie."

Liar, he's grinding his teeth. He's mad, but just like before he was like this, he'd never take it out on me.

"Just eat. I don't want you to fall sick, after all."

The old me would've retaliated, given a snarky remark about how burnt food wasn't much better than just stomaching air.

But the me right now can't be bothered. She can't even think straight.

Why is she here?

Why am I here?

Why is Natsu the only one around, and why am I with him?

Why is there blood all over the walls? Why does it smell of not only rotten meat but burnt meat too?

I look down at my plate.

Just... Just what am I eating?