>Gruvia Special< : The Rain (Modern AU!)

Information:

1) Fluff
___________________________

~3rd Person POV~
Drip, drop. Drip, drip.

Small droplets of water fell onto the pathway below, before falling into the cracks between the tiles.

Juvia Lockser sighed as the rain fell, getting slightly wet.

"The one time I forget my umbrella too." She whined.

Her boots clicked against the solid pebble walkway as she looked up at the sky, a ghost of a smile breaking out onto her face.

"I can't really complain though. I've always liked the rain." Juvia said.

She held her hand out and caught a few raindrops, smiling all the while.

She bumped into something hard and firm, causing her to fall back. She closed her eyes and braced for impact, yet felt nothing.

She opened one eye to see a man had caught her, preventing her fall onto the hard ground.

She opened her other eye and examined the man's face.

'Raven-black hair, dark blue eyes, perfect face...'

She soon snapped back into reality and blushed, finding her grip on the ground once again and stood back up.

"T-thanks..." She muttered gratefully.

The man smiled lightly and said, "No problem. I'm Gray Fullbuster, by the way. What's your name?"

With a small smile and a firm handshake, she replied, "Juvia Lockser. Nice to meet you."

Unfortunately, the rain started getting heavier and the blunette visibly frowned.

Gray, noticing this, takes off his hoodie and hands it to the woman in front of him.

"What are you doing?" She questioned.

"Giving you my hoodie, duh." He made a sarcastic remark and chuckled.

"But, don't you need it?" She asked surprised that someone she literally just met is giving her his hoodie for free.

"Nah, I have plenty more at home. Besides, you need it more than I do. I don't get sick easily." He smiled a contagious smile.

Juvia blushed and nodded, thanking Gray.

"No problem. See 'ya!" Gray waved goodbye and walked in the opposite direction Juvia was headed to.

The woman smiled and slipped the hoodie on, taking in the man's masculine scent as she made her way home.

Opening the door, she sighed in contentment at her own home and took off the hoodie.

She went to hang it up on a rack to dry. As she did, she noticed a piece of neatly folded paper fall out from a pocket.

She picked it up and read it, an uncontrollable smile magically appearing on her face.

•••-•••••••
Call me sometime
-Gray Fullbuster

"Oh, I will."