#62: He Wasn't Okay (I'm Ok {Part 2})

Soooo many people wanted a part two of this one shot, and I finally got the inspiration for it, so I decided WHY NOT?

Information:

1) Angst/ Fluff

2) Part 2 of one shot '#19: I'm Ok'. Might wanna reread it, it was a LONG time ago...
________________________

~Lucy's POV~
There was a party going on, a party that my best friend's boyfriend, Gajeel was throwing.

It was sorta like an after-college get together. With alcohol and spiked punch, most likely.

He invited everyone that went to our old high school, so that we could all finally meet up and talk about our lives so far.

All while dancing to the DJ's blaring loud music as drunk as ever.

Knowing the bond that Gajeel and... you-know-who have, Gajeel would have invited him.

And of course, you can't invite the guy without inviting his girl.

As much as I wanted to see Levy, Erza, Mira, Wendy, Cana and Juvia again, I didn't want to be at this party.

Getting drunk wasn't something I wanted to do straight after my college years.

Seeing him wasn't really on the list either.

Well, going to the party, I will emphasise once more, was not and never was my plan, until Levy came over and dragged me with her.

She shoved me in the only pair of ripped jeans I had, and dressed me in a tight tank top, black in colour with white letters littering the front and back. She left my hair the way it was — thank Mavis — and put a cute maroon red beanie on my head, after letting me put on my normal glasses.

And out the door it was.

We arrived at Gajeel's big, and I mean big house. He was pretty rich, surprising all of us by actually being smart for someone like him.

As I guessed, there was alcohol, and someone had spiked the punch no more than fifteen minutes after the party even started.

I stayed clear from the crowded dance floor and drunkards, deciding to just stay in the corner of a room until the party was over.

I just sat there and scrolled through my social media, trying my best to avoid any and all social interaction.

I was doing well, until I saw it, '20% battery remaining'.

There went my anti-social dreams.

I sighed and reluctantly got up, going to get myself a plain glass of water.

I lightly pushed my way through the mostly drunk crowd and heaved out a breath of relief. The kitchen was empty, with the exception of me and this other dude.

He was wearing a black and red hoodie with flame designs on it, and some camo-design pants to match. It honestly looked pretty good on him.

I was about to go over and say hi, because he looked like one of the very few sane people at the party, when he shook off the hood on his head in annoyance and sighed.

I froze.

I may not have seen him for who knows how many years now, but I knew one thing.

He loved his salmon-pink hair and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Before I could stop myself, or even register what was happening in my head, his name flew out of my mouth in a quiet whisper, "...Natsu?"

I had hoped he wouldn't hear me, but his hearing had always been above average.