#54: 'Why I Love Him So Much'

Information:

1) Fluff

2) Slight spoilers but nothing too bad.

3) Extremely mild references from one shot #32. Comment what you think the reference is!
___________________________

~3rd Person POV~
"Levy, I cant breathe." The blonde grunted as her best friend helped her with her dress.

Levy pat her on the shoulder, still messing around with the strings at the back.

"Don't worry Lu, it'll be alright. It's your big day, no one can ruin it!" She chimed with stars in her eyes at the sight of Lucy in her gorgeous pink-tinted wedding gown.

Lucy shook her head.

"Literally." She pointed to the strings and groaned. Levy let out an 'oops' and laughed as she loosened the strings.

Erza waltzed in, her scarlet hair tied in a neat bun. Her dark blue dress fit her quite nicely, hugging her curves yet loose enough to run and jump in.

"Alright girls, get ready. We've got around half an hour 'till this starts, so chop-chop!" She clapped her hands and pushed Lucy down onto a chair in front of a mirror.

There was also a desk in front of her, covered to the brim in makeup and hair supplies. Lucy gulped in slight nervousness.

Mira and Lisanna stepped up to Lucy, getting everything ready for hair, and Juvia started on Lucy's makeup.

Lucy looked at the paper in her hands, and with a shaky breath started reciting the vows etched onto the paper.

Juvia eventually finished with her makeup, going over to help Erza and Levy settle theirs while the Strauss sisters worked on Lucy's hair.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the garden, a pinkette stood nervously, his hands shaking as he glared down at the paper he held.

"L-Luce- I mean, Lucy Hear- no that's wrong. Uh- I've known you f-for almost- how long again? Three years or five? Gah!" He groaned in frustration and slammed his face into the paper.

"I'll never be able to get this right..." he whined. Gray sighed.

"Then stop whining and try harder. You only have, like, fifteen more minutes." He said, snickering when Natsu paled more than he already had.

Natsu put down the paper. He reached up and fidgeted with the light pink tie that was fastened around his neck. He adjusted his light pink-tinted suit, evening out the creases and soothing out his inner white shirt.

He sighed in nervousness.

Jellal attempted the reach for Natsu's hair with a comb to even it down, his other hand holding a container of gel.

Quick as lightning, he spun around and seized Jellal's hands. Jellal looked at him in awe.

"My hair is naturally soft and spiky, so don't touch it. Luce loves it this way." He spoke and crossed his arms, pouting like a child. Jellal smiled and shook his head, abandoning the comb and gel on the table beside him.

"Now, vows. From the top, c'mon you've only got seven minutes left!" Gajeel grunted, shoving the paper back in front of Natsu's face. Natsu shivered.

Back in the girls room, Lucy was struggling to breathe, and this time not from the dress.

"I'm freaking out!" She fanned her face dramatically and cried.

"What? Really?" Levy muttered sarcastically. She sighed.