#56: How Much He Cares {pt. 2}

Information:

1) Direct continuation of the last one shot, as you can see from the title.

2) So short because I kinda gave up halfway so this is crappy but I didn't want to waste the first chapter soooooo...
___________________________

~Natsu's POV~
I launched, pounced at the man in front of me.

"Show me where my wife is, Yatashi!-" I spit out his name like venom.

"Show. Me!" I could tell myself that that was a growl. My teammates simply watched from behind me.

I saw the panicked looks they gave me, the fear in their eyes as the demon inside me was unleashed for the second time. The one who looked the least scared was Gray, and even then, he was trembling.

Yatashi wasn't afraid though. Tch, typical of a mad psychopath.

He only reciprocated my punch with his own, smoke enveloping his fist as he practically threw it at me.

I looked at the colour of the smoke, I dodged.

"I studied your magic, idiot. I know that move, it ain't gonna work on me." I spat. I wasn't gonna just stand there and take the hit.

Something very important was at stake here.

He smirked. "I knew you wouldn't fall for it, you're not stupid. Unlucky though, stupid isn't the same thing as being worthless."

He was pushing me down to worship his stinking feet! Oh, he was just begging for it now.

"Step back guys, this is gonna be messy-" A pair of arms wrapped around my waist as I spoke.

"Regulus Impact!" A yell and Yatashi froze and fell back.

His eyes rolled back as he passed out.

"Geez, what a creep. Hey Natsu, good to see you." Loke smiled at me. I laughed heartily.

"'Sup." I cheered and grabbed onto his wrist with a somewhat deathly grip.

"Please tell me you know where Lucy is." I begged. Loke nodded.

"Obviously, she sent me to come get you guys. She could hear you yelling all the way underground." He chuckled.

He led us underground, making different twists and turns around corners.

My eyes landed on a head of blonde hair, dirty with blood and sut.

It felt my insides tug, my stomach churn. My lungs stopped moving, as if frozen over.

Lucy was hurt.

I rushed over to her, "Lucy!" Her head shot up at my call, her full eyes regaining their shine.

"Natsu!"

I curled my arms and slammed my body into the iron cell door, knocking it off its hinges and sending it flying to the back of the cell, luckily missing Lucy.

"Oh Mavis, I'm so glad you're okay." I said as I enveloped her in a bone-crushing hug.

With a smile, she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so happy to see you guys again." She said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Wendy rushed over and worked her magic, treating the wounds and making sure se was in a stable condition.

I could tell she was tired and worn out, so I put her on my back and let her rest. I made sure she was comfortable before we headed out.

"Let's get you back to the guild to rest. Then, after that, I'll run you a nice, warm bubble bath. How's that sound?" I smiled.

"Perfect. Thanks, Natsu." She replied before drifting off into dreamland.

"I love you so much, Luce." I mumbled.

And I could promise that even as she slept, I could see her smile and hear her say, "I love you too."