Chapter 42

Dean POV

RAW

I haven't seen Angel all day and I really miss her. The Shield were up next which is strange because she never misses a match. "Dean where's Angel?" "I don't know" "You don't know, have you seen her all day" "No"

Okay I'm freaking out.

"I did she was with Martha in the locker room I heard Martha scream tampons, I'm guessing Angel went to get some" Roman shrugged

During the match

The arena went black for some reason and when it came back on Angel was in the middle of the ring unconscious. I lost focus and Jey did a rollup getting the win. I didn't give a shit. "Angel? Angel, wake up" she wouldn't move. I carried her backstage rushing to the medics. I was pacing around the room but when I looked at her again. Some blonde hair was sticking out. I frowned.

Martha POV

"Find Angel and when you do I want you to hurt her and leave her in the ring lifeless." I heard everything and started panicking. I ran to The Shield locker room where Angel just walked in. "Angel, can you do me a favour?" "What's wrong?" "Can you umm go to the shops and get me..." think Martha think. "TAMPONS" I screamed a bit too loud. "Okay..." "Thanks love ya sis"

Roman walked in. "Umm did you hear what I screamed?" "I think the whole arena did" I went bright red. "Well I better go I have a match" "Good luck" As soon as he left I went into Angel bag and put her attire on. I ran to the makeup both and found a brown wig to wear.

I looked in the mirror. Perfect. I went to find Seth when someone shoved me against the wall bashing my head against.

Angel POV

I drove back to the arena with a bag. Brie ran up to me "Angel you're okay!" she squeezed me really tight. "Umm of course I am I only went to the shop" She looked at me confused. "But you were left injured in the ring" "no..."

We then both looked at each other with wide eye. "MARTHA" I ran to the medics and barged in there. Dean, Seth and Roman were by her side. "Martha, you dyed your hair brown again" Seth said. He went to kiss me but Dean dragged him away. "That's my girl" he growled.

I went up to her and pulled the wig off. Seth eyes grew big and ran to her side. "Martha!" he gasped.

"I need to have a word with you" Dean whispered walking out. I followed behind. "What happened?" "I'm confused okay, Martha said she needed tampons, I went out to buy her some I come back to people asking if I was okay and then I realised Martha hurt"

"But why did she do it?" "That's a question we're gonna have to ask her when she wakes up" "I know this is so fucking rude but I'm glad it wasn't you and you're not injured" he said hugging me.

Martha POV

My eyes slowly started to open. Seth was beside me holding my hand. Roman was leaning against the wall. Dean and Angel just walked in. "What happened?" I asked sitting up. "Roman, Seth, Dean can you leave so I can talk to my sister" They all nodded and walked out.

"You know what happened spill" "I umm heard men chatting and they said they were gonna hurt you and drag your lifeless body and leave it in the ring. I couldn't let that happen to you so I made an excuse up, dressed like you. Then when I went to look for Seth everything just went black."

"You got hurt because of me? Did you know who they were?" "No." "Okay, I'm gonna find Brie, tell the boys what you said to me okay?" I nodded.

Angel POV