Chapter 11

Dean POV

"Angel?" "Angel!" I was running around everywhere.

"Dean!" Brie came running up to me "What?" "I saw Angel take a taxi I think she's back at the Hotel" "Thanks Brie" I ran to my car.

I drove back to the Hotel and got out my car running to our room. "Angel" I called when I opened the door.

"Ange-" my eyes widened as I frozed. I dropped to my knees beside her. "Angel..." I shook her gently.

There was blood everywhere leaking from in between her legs.

I quickly pulled my phone calling for an ambulance. The arrived within 10 minutes.

Throughout the journey I overheard one of them say she's lost a lot of blood. "Stay with me Angel, don't go" I whispered taking her her hand and kissed it.

As we arrived I waited patiently for the Doc to come out since I wasn't aloud it.

"Jonathan Good?" I quickly stood up. "Yeah that's me" "Well I'm sorry to say this but your girlfriend had a miscarriage" "Miscarriage?" "She lost the baby, Would you like me to tell her?" "No no I will"

I walked into her room she was peacefully sleeping.

Angel POV

My eyes fluttered open as I squinted letting my eyes adjust to the light. I frowned looking around when I saw Dean beside me staring down at me.

"You're awake" he mumbled sloping lightly

I feel horrible" "You will you lost the... baby" I frozed "Dean how did you-" "Doc told me" "Dean I..."

My eyes started watering up "Who was the father? I know damn right it wasn't mine" "Remember when I came to you right before I told you about my past and you asked what was wrong and I said I can't do this anymore Bryan doesn't know he's doing it again?" "Randy raped you didn't he?"

I cried "Angel look it's gonna be fine... Right after I kill him" he growled getting up.

"Wait! No!" I sat up a bit too fast as I hunched over holding my stomach in pain. "Angel lay back down" "Don't go Dean" "I won't" he layed beside me. I cuddled into him before slowly falling back to asleep.

Bryan POV

"Brie, Where's Angel?" "Yeah. okay Thanks Dean bye" she hanged up the phone

"Well?" "She's in hospital" "WHAT!" "I guess I got to tell you" "Tell me what?" "She was gonna tell you with Dean" "Tell me what? Brie?" "Angel pregnant well she was" "What do you mean she was..." "She collapsed and had a miscarriage" "She hasn't been with Dean for a month and he gets her pregnant" I shouted "Bryan it's ..." "Save it I'm gonna kill him " I growled going to my car. I got in and drove to the hospital.

Dean POV

*RING RING RING*

I woke up from my phone going off. "Hello?" "Dean.. Bryan on his way and he's gonna kill you" "Kill me? Why?" "He thinks you got her pregnant" "I haven't even slept with her" "I know he wouldn't let me finish explaining" "Urr thanks for the warning Brie" "No problem" I hung up

Brie POV

Dean raspy voice was hot no wait I shouldn't think that what I'm not urrr I kicked the chairs over. I turned around to bump into Kane...

I screamed as he grabbed me by my neck and choke slammed me through the table leaving me unconscious.

Nikki POV

"Brie, Brieeee, babe where's Brie?" "Probably went to the hospital with Bryan" John said "Why-"

I screamed when I saw my sister unconscious  through the table. "Brie oh my god! John get the medics!!"

I dropped to my knees beside her. "Brie wake up" She opened her eyes slowly groaning out.

"Kane...is...behind....you" she said before passing out. "What?"

Someone pulled me by my hair making me scream. "JOHN, HELP!!" Kane pinned me against the wall "Better shut up or you will be like your sister" he growled

John POV

I was on my way to the medics when I heard Nikki scream. "Nikki?!" I ran back to see Kane had her. I attacked him from behind.

Nikki POV

I slid down the wall almost in tears as I was shaking. "It's gonna be Okay" John hugged me "He won't be going after you whist I'm here" I giggled at that. "You're my superman John" he smiled at that. "Lets  go get help for your sister"

Bryan POV

"Which room is Angel Danielson in?" I asked the receptionist

"May I ask who's speaking?" "Her brother" "Oh well in that case she's in Room 205 "Thanks"I stormed into the room.

Dean was standing beside her bed "Look before you do anything" I cut him off pushing him against the wall clutching his top "Look what you did to her" I growled "I.." "Save it" I said smacking him against the wall

Angel POV

I woke up slowly to hear Bryan "Bryan?" I yawned as I looked my jaw dropped open.

"Bryan, What are you doing?" "Nothing" he let go of Dean. "He thinks I got you Pregnant" Dean said getting up. "Dean can you tell him outside I.." I almost broke down in tears. "Don't cry" Dean said kissing me on the cheek.

Dean POV

Bryan and I were outside her room "So?" he said I put my hands in my pocket leaning on the wall. "It was Randy's and I think you can figure out the rest" "He didn't" Bryan was getting angry "Yeah I..." I stopped taking seeing someone coming in on a stretcher. "Bryan?" "Yeah?" "Is that Brie?" I pointed to a girl being pushed near us. "Brie!" Bryan ran to her.

Bryan POV

"Brie, What happened?" "Kane choke slammend me through the tables" "I'm sorry for leaving you"

"It's okay I'm fine" "You're not if I didn't leave you this would of never happened" "How is she?" Dean said behind me. "I'm fine Ambrose go see Angel before I kick your head in" he laughed "Yep you're fine" She laughed "Go away"

Angel POV

Dean came in smiling "What you smiling about?" "Brie threatened me again" I laughed "Of course she would" The Doctor came in "Angel you're free to go tomorrow morning" I smiled at Dean as he smiled back.

----------------------

Dean And Brie are getting pretty close?

Is Brie falling for him?

Kane and Randy are after the sisters

What will happen next?