Chapter 50

Wedding

Angel POV

Oh my god! it's finally here. I can't believe I'm gonna be Mrs Good. "Rise and shine Bride it's time" Martha smiled.

Dean POV

"Dean, wake up" "Go away" I groaned. "The wedding is today" "SHIT" I shot out of bed.

Martha POV

"Is Dean ready?" I asked Bryan. "Everyone there is ready" "Can't believe our baby sis is getting married" "Mum and Dad would be proud of her" "Yeah" the tears came "Don't ruin your makeup. It's a happy event" I chuckled a bit.

Angel POV

"Breath Angel, it's okay" Brie was rubbing my back. Martha walked in. "It's time"

Little Martha well May was the flower girl. She looked so adorable. The music played. May threw the pedal on to the floor. Then Martha, Nikki and Brie walked out.

"Ready Sis?" "I love you Bryan" I gave him a hug. The doors opened. We started walking down the aisle. I saw Dean and he looks hot in a suit. I couldn't stop smiling.

Bryan gave me one last hug and sat down with the rest of the bridemaids.

( I honestly crap at weddings so I'm gonna just make them up randomly XD )

"We are gathered here today to marry these couples. Now I know you've both have speeches to make"

"Angel, I gotta admit I don't think none of us knew we would be getting married. We didn't meet on good terms more like frenemies. My feelings changed gradually as I got to know you. I fell in love with you I don't know how I don't know why I just did. You've made me smile a lot since I've met you. And I promised you that I will never go away. Whatever you're going through. I want you to know that I'll be there every step. That hole inside of my heart is gone because you have fixed it and I love you so much."

Small tears fell. "Jon, well Dean. From the first day I met you I had a crush on you no matter how much you threatened me during our matches I always liked you because that side was attractive" he chuckled. "And because of you I'm a WWE Diva and Divas champ. You made me prove that I'm strong and not a sad lonely weak girl. I was a little broken inside, my childhood wasn't a happily ever after one. But you've fixed me. I haven't smiled like I have now in a long time and I love you for that."

"Jonathan lee Good, Do you take this women to be your wife as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Angelica Marie Danielson, do you take this man to be your husband as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"I give you Mr and Mrs Good. You may now kiss the bride"

He kissed me. "I love you" "I love you too" He picked me up bridal style making me scream and laugh at the same time. He carried me down the aisle.

PARTY

The bridemaid changed I decided to stay in my wedding dress. "How does it feel to be married now Mrs Good?" Brie asked. "That I'm stuck with my loving husband" I giggle.

"May I have this dance?" Dean had his hand out. I smiled taking it. We did a slow dance.

"You look beautiful" he said "You look handsome in a suit" he smiled showing off his dimples.

After a couple of hours. Nikki catching the flowers. We were all wasted. The party came to an end. "We all were in the limo drinking on our way back to the hotel. "TO MR AND MRS GOOD" Brie screamed. We finally made it back to the hotel.

Dean held on to my hand taking us up to a fancy room. "I've been waiting all day to do this" he pushed me down on the bed and kissed me.