Chapter 13

Dean POV

Bryan came out the bathroom "Where's Angel?" "She went to go see Seth" "Thanks"

I ran to Roman and Seth's hotel room and banged on the door. Angel opened it.

I just sighed in relief and gave her a tight hug "You okay?" She giggled.

Gawd I'm lucky to have her. "I'm fine baby" I said kissing her. "Yo, what's up bro?" Seth said coming out the bedroom. "Good."

I looked back at Angel."Why did you come here?" "You told me you were going here" "And you didn't" Seth added. "Because I bumped into Randy"

Her body frozed. "Don't worry he won't get you. Not when I'm here" "What did he say?"

I stood there silently "Dean.. tell me"  "He's coming after you" I mumbled looking away from her.
Seth put his hand on her shoulder "Don't worry he won't get you, not as long as you have Dean and Me to protect you"

RAW

Angel POV

"Making her way to the ring accompanied by The Shield. Angel."

I made my way down to the ring doing my entrance.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The Bell went off signalling that the match has began.

-Skip Match-

1...

2...

3...

"And Your Winner. Angel!"

The Shield came in to congratulate me when Evolution Music hit.

Dean pushed me behind him. Seth and Roman on both side of me.

"Congratulations Angel on your big win" Randy smirked.

"But your little puppies aren't good enough to beat us" Batista added "Oh Really?" Seth spoke up

"We're The Shield, We're  unstoppable"  Roman added "And if you think about trying anything or even touch my girl" Dean said putting his arm around me.

"We will hurt you twice as hard" He growled into the Mic "Babe calm down" I whispered.

Triple H just laughed.

"Well at Extreme rules. We will see who's the strongest Stable. See you Sunday."

Thursday

3 days before Extreme Rules, I've done something I totally regretted and I just couldn't  tell Dean. I promised him.

"Babe you okay? You look like you were miles away" "I'm fine" My Voice went high. He looked at me but shook it off.

Arena

Dean POV

We made it to the Arena where I motioned Angel to sit on the chairs.

Seth Roman and I were training on our skills against Dave, Hunter and Randy.

I kept a close eye on Randy. "Boys let's start with Dave Spearing Dean into the barricade and Myself and Randy will be by the Entrance for Seth to be up there to jump. Let's get going" he said clapping his hands together.

Dave and I were practicing I noticed Angel looking down and saw Roman sitting next to her.

Roman POV