Chapter 4

RAW

Angel POV

Everything was a blur from last night and Bryan nor Dean wasn't telling me what happened.

My anger grew as I barged into Hunter office demanding for a match to let off some steam.

"Make me a match against anyone Superstar or Diva and I want it to be a no DQ" I growled.

"You don't just barge in and demand a match" Hunter calms said placing his pen down.

"Well I just did" I spat crossing my arms.

"Alright Bossy pants you will be facing Randy Orton"

I frozed

"F-F-Fine" I stuttered

I walked outside kicking and screaming throwing a tantrum. I threw anything in front of me.

"Hey? Hey! Calm down..." I felt someone arms wrap around my waist from behind.

I burst into tears  turning around crying into their chest.

"What's wrong Angel?"

The Voice sounded familiar. I look up to see it was Dean Ambrose along side with  Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns

"You okay Angel?" Seth asked

"Yeah I'm fine I have a match to go to" I mumbled walking off.

Dean POV

"Wait so she just walked off like nothing happened?" Seth said as I told him what happened.

"Yeah"

"Wow that Chick is tough" Roman smirked.

BANG

"What was that?" I frowned and opened the door to see Angel throwing a tantrum

"Have fun bro, let's hope she doesn't bite your head off" Seth patted my back with a smirk on his face.

I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her. She calmed down but started crying.

Seth and I asked her what was wrong but she walked off... AGAIN!!

"Boys can I see you in my office?" Hunter called.

All 3 of us entered his office.

"What do you want?" Roman said coldly

"I want you to go out during Angel and Orton match and attack Angel"

"WHAT? No fucking way am I doing that" I screamed.

"Easy Dean, We will not fight or harm a Diva" Seth stated.

"It's either that or you do something on Smackdown"

Angel POV

I tried every strength in my body to get up.

"Is that the best you can do?" he smashed the chair against my back

"You can do this get up fight remember what he did to you?!" I whispered to myself

I got up feeling the anger of adrenaline pump into me.

"Oh my god the look on Angel face. Orton better watch out" Cole spoke.

Randy charged at me. I side stepped him making him hit the turnbuckles and pulled him down from behind quickly pinning him.

1...2...3

Ding

Ding

Ding