Chapter 48

Martha POV

Seth went to the gym with the guys I was wandering around the hotel room in his pink shirt. There was a knock on the door. I opened it. "Hi Sis" "Hey." "What's wrong?" I closed the door.

She sat down on the couch I stood in front. "Well?" "You know I've been having trouble with my ribs?" "Yeah?" "Well cuz my breathing been painful they said I've fractured it and need 5 weeks off" "Does Dean know?" "I'm telling him tonight"

"Well since you're here I want you to try some dresses on. We need to go find your wedding dress soon"

She rolled her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me now come on." "Alright bossy"

Angel POV

Note to self. Make sure I don't stay around when Seth not here for her. I've tried on 10. Eventually Seth came back. "Thank God" I ran up to him. "Life safer" I hugged him. He seemed a bit confused.

"Martha, lover boy here I gotta go." "OKAY TAKE CARE OF THOSE RIBS" She screamed. Mentally slapping myself. "What is she talking about?" "Nothing" I tried walking out but he grabbed my arm. "Angel" "I fractured my ribs okay" I walked out closing the door letting out a deep breath.

SMACKDOWN

Dean and I were chatting. "Angel?" I turned around. "Oh Hi Hunter" "Just to inform you, that you have a match tonight against Nikki" I frozed in spot. "Umm Umm okay uh thanks sir" He nodded and walked away.

Dean was staring at me with his icey blue eyes. "You okay?" "Just peachy" "Hey, Hey Lovers" Martha came by and sat on the crate. "Maybe Martha can accompany you to the ring" Dean suggested. Martha looked straight at me.

"You can't fight Angel because you're.." I covered her mouth up and smiled at Dean. "You're what?" He asked curious. Martha bit me "Oww you son of a bitch" "Nevermind, Angel a word. In private"

She grabbed my arm and pulled near the entrance. "You can't compete" She whispered screamed. "I know that he just told me." "Wait. I have an idea"

"Forfeit the game before somebody else takes you out of the frame and puts your name to shame cover up your face you can't run the race the pace is too fast you just won't last"

"Making herself to the ring accompanied by Martha she is the Divas champion. Angel Danielson.."

We did the bella booty shake. Okay I stayed out ringside. Yes the smart Twin thought of a plan. We both have wigs on.

Before the match can start The Shield music played. Well fun fucking fantastic. Dean made his way donw the stairs. He stood beside me and gave me a small smile. Breath Angel he thinks you're Martha.

The match started.

During it he kept staring at me. He came up and whispered in my ear. "What's wrong with Angel?" Martha was watching. Nikki drop kicked her so hard the wig flew off. Oh hell no I slid in the ring and started attacking her.

Dean POV

What the heck is going on twin magic with wigs. Martha was in the corner. "Dean, you gotta stop Angel, she's not aloud to fight. Stop her."

I slid in the ring dragging her off. "Stop. Fighting"

She growled in frustration and threw her wig at Nikki. The match ended in a DQ.

Angel POV

Jeez Seth, Roman and Dean were staring at us. Feels like school all over again. I was sat on the couch with my arms crossed. Martha was sat beside me.

"Well" Dean spoke up. I rolled my eyes "I've fractured my ribs and gotta take 5 weeks off" "And she got put in the match so we did a little Twin Magic but with wigs" Martha seems happy about it. I smirked.

But they didn't find it funny. "Can we go now?" I sighed in frustration. "Martha, Seth, Roman you can go." "Finally" Martha jumped up and skipped out. Seth playfully rolled his eyes and ran after her. "Good luck baby girl" Roman smirked closing the door.

"You okay?" He asked sitting beside me. "I'm fine Dean, that means I have time off to plan the wedding that's in 16 days" "I have a feeling you're gonna turn into Bridezilla" "Martha, my maid of honour she can plan the scenery and where to in Vegas. I'll worry about the dresses and cake. All you gotta do is find a suit and rings"

"Okay" he kissed my forehead. "Now let's get my soon to be Wife home so she can rest."