Chapter 59

4 months later.

Dean POV

We're in Aberdeen Washington. Martha, Angel and Bryan. Hometown. Maybe she's here somewhere. I'm really worried about her.

I'm turning into the Twins by going to the park. I don't blame them actually it's a good place to clear your head. I sat on the bench next to a women. I couldn't see her face really her hair was covering it.

"Nice weather we have today, Angel would of love it. We always went out she even force me to shop with her" I chuckled. "I miss her so much and hope she's safe out there." "She is" The women looked up. "Angel?"

I pulled her in for a hug. She has a little bump now. "Why, what, How?" "I'm sorry I ran off" She placed her hand on my cheek. "I love you" she said. "I love you too" '

Flashback

"Can't you believe they want me in the WWE Sami." "Congrats man" "I'm gonna miss you" "I'm gonna miss you too" We did a bro hug. "Aww Moxley actually has a heart." "Why are you here Angel?" "Wanted to say Goodbye to my frenemy. You were a good competitor Jon I wanna thank you" "I'm touched" "Shut up" she smiled and nudged me a bit. "See you soon guys" I was putting my bags in the taxi. As I was about to get in... "Jon, Wait" Angel came running up to me" "W-" she crashed her lips on to mine. I kissed back. "Good luck" she smiled.

Flashback ends.

"Are you sure you're okay with me sleeping in your house?" "Dean, it's fine Jeez you're my husband." "I just miss my 2 favourite people" I placed my hand on her stomach.

"Come back Angel, I miss you" "Dean, I did it because I didn't want to hold you guys back and to protect the baby" "Is that why you left?" "Yes, I explained everything to Martha and she told Hunter" "How about we move to Vegas?" "You're still on that Vegas idea?" "Well, yeah" "Hmm. Okay I did find a nice house over there maybe we can buy it..."

I smirked. "Sure show me what it looks like"

I stuck my bottom lip out and nodded. "Not bad, you relax and I'll deal with it" "I wanna help too" she pouted. "No, I want you to sit and rest"

RAW

Martha POV

"Does Dean know you're here?" "Nope" she mimicked. "He's gonna kill you" I smirked. "Shut up, I miss everyone" she nudged me. "We've missed you too" I smiled. "But does Seth and Roman know you're pregnant?" "I actually don't know"

I grabbed her arm and pulled her into The Shield locker room. All 3 of them were here. "Oh my god, Angel" Seth jumped out of his seat and squeezed her so tight lifting her off the ground. "Be careful, she's pregnant" Dean growled. Well Damn, overprotective much.

"Wait what?" Seth was a little confused. Angel lifted her top up showing her little bump. "So that's why you disappeared" Roman gave her a side hug. "Yes, and she shouldn't be here" Dean crossed his arms. "That's turning me on you know your arms are so muscley and hot" "EWW ANGEL" Seth Roman and I screamed. Dean was smirking. "What? it's true" she laughed. "Prepare for the hormonal stages" "I'm not that bad" she defended herself. "Yes you are" Dean said backing me up.

She punched his arm and sulked. "Be a good girl for Martha" "Shut up before you wake up bald" "Oh how charming to say to your husband"

She stuck her tongue out, he did the same. "Grow up you 2 and I can look after her Dean, you guys have a match." "I WANNA COME" Angel shouted. "No, I don't want you getting injured" "But I wanna go out.." she whined. "No" "Urr" she stood on Dean toe and walked out.

"And there you just witness a hormonal Angel" Seth was laughing. Roman was trying to not. Dean ran after Angel.

Angel POV

"Angel?" Dean was calling me. "I want some Cookies" He raised his eyebrow at me. "There might be some in catering" he held my hand and started walking.

We made it to catering and there was a bowl of cookies. "COOKIES" I screamed running to it. Dean smacked his hand on his forehead. I grabbed the bowl and ran off with it. Bish no one getting this.

I ran back to the locker room laughing evily sitting down. Roman was chuckling. Martha rolled her eyes. Seth was about to grab a cookie. I smacked his hand away. "Don't touch my cookies" "I want one" "Too bad they're all mine" I hugged the bowl. Dean walked in. "Let her have her cookies. We have a match" They all walked out.

"Share the bowl, I want one" "Go away, it's mine" "You're killing me" she groaned and walked out. The room to myself. Finally. Dean walked back in. "What did you do to Martha?" "I wouldn't give her a cookie" I placed the bowl down on the table. He sat down beside me. "How are you feeling?" "I feel fine" I looked at him. He smiled and kissed me. I leaned on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. "How was your match?" "Alright I guess, wasn't much of a competitor" "You still won." "A easy win." "Mhm" I closed my eyes and drited off to sleep.