Chapter 35

Angel POV

I woke up to no one in the hotel room there was a note. Went to the gym.

Hmm I'll pay them a visit. I shoved white jeans on with a black tank top and jean jackets over it and red converse.

10 minute later.

I made it to the gym and saw the boys chatting. Seth and Dean were shirtless. Mentally fangirling inside. "Hey guys" "Sleeping beauty finally woken up then" Roman said. I punched him In the arm. "Jeez violent women" "Well I am a wrestler too" "Dean sort your women out" "Oh I will tonight" he smirked. Seth and Romam groaned making me blush.

"Can I wear your sunglasses?" Roman took them off. "Yay" I jumped up and down like a little girl putting them on. "How do I look?" "Badass" Seth said. "Why thank you" I bowed. The glasses fell off. "Well that failed." I giggled.

Dean and Roman went back to lifting weights. "Sethy can you give me a piggyback ride, it's sorta like a workout" "But you're light as a feather" "Please" I pouted. "Urr fine" I smiled and jumped on his back. He walked us over to Dean and Roman.

"Did she pout?" Dean asked "Maybe" Seth mumbled. "Always works it works on Dean too" I smirked. Dean playfully rolled his eyes.

SMACKDOWN

Sierra...

Hotel...

India...

Echo...

Lima...

Delta...

SHIELD.

The crowd were going insane as we mad our way to the ring through the crowd. Seth flipped over the barricade, Dean helped me over then jumped over same as Roman.

We went in the with the microphone in my hand. I waited for the crowd to die down.

"WE'RE BACK" I sang. The crowd started screaming again. "You see you really thought we broken up, we tricked everyone including the Authority" I smirked passing the microphone to Dean. "The Shield can never be torn apart, not by the Authority thanks to Seth we know what they're like and what their plans are." He passed the microphone to Seth. "Well Angel owes me since I suffered to go through the plan. It pained me to hurt my brothers but we agreed to it and we have one last thing to say." He passed the microphone to Roman. "Believe in The Shield"

We put our fists out

We made it backstage. "I actually missed wearing this vest" My Hair was curled, with the shield vest, short shorts and black converse. "So do I, You look hot in it" Dean said pulling me in for a kiss. "Get a room" Seth said. I shot him a glare.

He hid behind Roman. "Smart move"

I saw Summer over by catering. I had this evil smirk on my face. I looked at Dean. "Go for it" he said. I stormed over and smashed her head on the table. She fell on the floor in shock. I grabbed the massive jug of water. "Never mess with a Lunatic Fiancée" I poured it all on her. She screamed. And one last thing. I grabbed the Divas belt and put it over my shoulder. "This will be mine" I smirked. Roman, Seth and Dean came up, Dean wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. He was smirking.

"Believe In that"