Chapter 20

Brie POV

"Brianna you got 4 days before the baby due and you wanna be at WWE?" Bryan said. "I missed my sisters." he sighed "Alright cause I miss my sister too." We walked in getting greeted by everyone. "BRIE" I heard Angel scream. "OMG Angel I missed you." She gave me a hug.

"How are you and the baby?" she asked. "We're doing good. How about you and Dean?" "Amazing ever since I been with him my life has been complete." "When I met you I knew you were this sad shy girl but seeing you with Dean I've never seen you this happy."

Dean POV

I leaned against the wall smiling. I know I shouldn't be listening in but I'm glad I heard that. "Still the same Ambrose." Nikki said "And still the same old Nikki catching me" I replied. "Touche"

"NICOLE" I heard Brie scream. "BRIANNA" she screamed back. "And I think I'm deaf now" I said walking up to Angel. She laughed "You okay?" "I'm fine" She screamed "Bryan." "Okay maybe not." she jumped on him.

Angel POV

"I missed you so much." "I missed you too." "I heard you're calling the baby Martha." "Yeah I know what you're thinking Angel." "You're naming her after our sister? I think that's sweet" I smiled. He hugged me. "She would be proud of us." I saw this figure standing by the door way smiling. "Martha?" I walked up but she disappeared.

Dean came by my side. "You okay babe?" I was still staring at the spot I saw the figure. "I'm fine." "You sure?" I looked at him. "Yeah"

Me and Brie were in The Shield locker room. Dean and Bryan had a match. "Angel you been acting strange are you okay?" "You're gonna think I'm insane but I swear I saw Martha" "Where?" "By the entrance door" "Have you seen her before?" "No" "That's weird"

We looked on at the TV. Dean was in control of his match. "Why aren't you out there with him?" "I wanted to stay here with you is that a crime?" I laughed.

"Does Dean know you saw your dead sister?" "No he won't believe me." "Talk to him Angelica." "Oh my god no don't call me that I hate it. urr" "Hey you were named it" Brie said putting her hands up. "Uh oh" she gasped. "What's wrong?" "I think my just water broke"

Dean POV

Me and Bryan were heading back to locker room. when we heard screaming. We ran into the locker room "What's wrong?" I shouted. "Brie water broke" Bryan ran to her side. "Weneed to take you to the hospital."

5 hours later

Me and Angel were sat in the waiting room. when we heard the sound of crying. "She's here" Angel looked at me and smiled. We got up and started walking to there room.

I looked back and Angel was standing there staring at the corner, "Babe?" I put my hand on her shoulder. she jumped. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah just daydreaming" "Let's go see our Niece."

Angel POV

We walked in. I gasped seeing her. "She's beautiful... Can I hold her?" Brie passed her to me. "Hi little one it's your Auntie Angel" I cooed. Dean wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "Isn't she beautiful?"

He leaned his chin on my shoulder. "She gets it from her Auntie." Brie cleared her throat and glared at him. "You guys look cute holding her, I think you will make a perfect parent." Bryan said. Me and Dean looked at each other. "Maybe so" I smiled.

______________________________

Angsel starting to see her Dead twin.

why is she all of a sudden seeing her?

will she ever find out?

Till the next update ♡♥