Chapter 18

Angel POV

The alarm sound was buzzing through my ear. I groaned waking up at 6am. Dean was still asleep. "Babe" I shook him gently. "Go away" he pulled the covers over him.

Looks like he wants it the hard way. I got a bucket filling it with cold water and ice. I think we all know what's gonna happen. sneaking up to his side I poured it all over him.

He screamed like a little girl. "Angel you son of a..." I threw the rest of it at him. "Don't get angry babe its for charity" I laughed. he had his eyes closed. "You have 5 seconds to run" "Is that meant to scare me Dean?" I smirked putting my hands on my hips.

"You're lucky you're cute" he said. I giggled pecking his lips. "Do I get something for it after what you did?" "Tonight after RAW if you're not dead" "oh honey tired or not I will have the energy for that" he chuckled.

Brie POV

The baby is due in 2 weeks time and we're calling her Martha May Danielson. "How you feeling?" Bryan asked. "I feel like a elephant." "Still look cute to me" he smiled kissing my cheek. "I love you Bryan" "I love you too Brianna"

Dean POV

"Angel, I decided to take you to the Beach" "Aww Dean really?" "I know you like it when the sun is setting"

BEACH

We held each other hand taking a stroll down the beach. "It's nice out here" "It sure is" Angel closed her eyes letting the sun hit her face. I hugged her from behind. I think this is a perfect time.

I got down on one knee. "Angel?" She turned around and gasped. I pulled out the black box and opened it showing her the Diamond engagement ring.

"Angel, ever since I layed eyes on you I fell in love. The storylines back in FCW. I loved your attitude. I love when you smile, laugh and the sound of your cute snores. A beautiful women like you shouldn't suffer. I may not be perfect but I swear on my life I will protect you and keep you away from pain. words can't describe how much I truely love you. it took me a while but I finally have the courage to do this. Will you marry me?"

____________________________________________

Dean proposed to Angel

and I hope you liked the name of Bries baby name.