Chapter 14

Brie POV

"You're Pregnant?" "Yes" "Does Bryan know?" "Not yet" "Brie you gotta tell him" "I will but... where's Angel?" "She's in the locker room" "Thanks"

Angel POV

"Seth give it back" "Nah, Try and reach for it" "Seth this isn't funny" "Not my fault you're short".

I gave him a death glare. "Give me my phone back" I screamed Jumping on his back. "Roman help me, she's gone crazy". Roman just chuckled "You're the one that stole her phone"

Brie walked in "Umm Angel can I speak with you?" "One Sec girl. COLBY LOPEZ GIVE ME MY PHONE RIGHT NOW!" "Damn girl call me by my full name"

I rolled my eyes closing the door behind me. "What's up Girl?" She didn't say anything. I put my hands on her shoulders. "Brie what's wrong?" "I'm Pregnant" She cried. I hugged her "It's gonna be okay, I bet Bryan excitied to be a Dad"

"He doesn't know" "What Brie why haven't you told him?" "Because I'm telling him after I quit on Payback" "Who knows?" "Only You and Dean" "You haven't told Nikki?" "No I'm a horrible sister" "You're not, we'll tell her together"

Nikki POV

"Bryan, Where's Brie? We have a match" "I dunno she stormed off" "Why did she storm off?" "I dunno she's in a mood"

"Nikki" I turned around "Brie we have a match" She went pale. "What's wrong?" "I'm gonna be sick" "Bryan" I screamed.

He came rushing in. "What's wrong?" "She's gonna be sick" He grabbed a bin and gave it to her. She puked in it. "Are you okay?" I asked "I'm Fine" "Brie are you sure" Bryan tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Yes" she smiled. We both know that was fake. "Okay..."

Bryan POV

"Brie are you gonna be okay for your match?" "Yes" "Brie..." I crossed my arms. "Bryan just focus on your promo tonight Payback this Sunday"

Stephaine POV

"Welcome WWE universe to Monday Night Raw, Payback is this Sunday. I want to get down to buisness becauae Daniel Bryan is Injured he can't compete. You see that's an Issue we need a healthy champion. So Bryan will you please come down here and give me your belt"

Daniel Bryan came out with Brie and stood at the top ramp. "You see Stephanie ever since I became Champion all you been trying to do is strip me from it"

"Well Bryan if you don't give up your title I'm afraid your wife Brie can lose her Job"

Brie glared at me "What are you trying to say?" she said

"You put your hands on me, you don't put your hands on the boss. You got till Sunday to decide. Either you give up your belt or Brie loses her Job"