Chapter 49

Angel POV

My amazing sister has everything sorted, All we need now is the dress. With her around we're gonna be here for hours. A couple hours later this strapless dress caught my eye. "I'm gonna try it on."

As I walked out and took a look in the mirror, Brie and Nikki walked in. "Oh my god" Brie gasped. "Angel, you look beautiful" Nikki said.

"I'm gonna pick this dress" I smiled. "Have you got the bridesmaids dress sorted?" "Yes I actually love it" Martha said.

"Okay girly your wedding is in 2 days and tomorrow is your Hen party so let's get busy." Brie screamed.

Later that night all the girls went home, I found Dean on the balcony. "Are you okay?" I think I scared him a bit. "Yeah" I was fiddling with my fingers. "I'm nervous too Dean well scared" He looked at me. "We can get through this." He kissed my hand. I smiled.

"Don't get too drunk tomorrow night" "Umm No promises" "Well make sure you're not moody at the ceremony" I leaned back on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "This is our last night together. The next time I see you, you're gonna be my Husband." "And I get to see my beautiful Wife" We shared a long kiss.

Next Morning

"WAKE UP" someone hit me with a pillow. "No" I pulled the sheets over. Brie pulled the sheets off. "Jeez no wonder why Dean wants to bang you. The pj's you wear" Nikki said.

We looked at her with our eyebrow raised. "I'm just saying" she put her hands up in defense. "I gotta agree with her actually" Martha said.

I threw the pillow at her and we started to have a pillow fight. Dean walked in. "Well what have I walked into" he smirked

We all gave him the evil look and attacked him with pillows. Afterwards we collapsed on the bed. "So the Hen party on the beach" "And you gotta wear the pink sach that says. Bride to be" "But first we need to find our bikini we're gonna wear"

HEN PARTY

Brie and Nikki wore their white and red bikini. I went with a starpless dark blue night bikini. Martha went pink. They put the sach on me and a tiara. Before we were about to leave the guys walked in.

Bryan, Seth, Roman and Dean all frozed. "Can we go with you guys?" Seth pouted walking to Martha. Dean came up to me. "You look hot, now I wonder what she's gonna look like tomorrow." "You'll have to wait" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him"

"Okay, you can do that tomorrow" Nikki dragged me away. "We're stealing her Dean she's ours for tonight" Brie said grabbing the other arm. "Help me" I mouthed to him. "I love you" he mouth back. Then winked. I smiled.

"Who's ready to get BRIEMOOOOOODE" Martha screamed. This is gonna be one hell of a night.