Chapter 41

2 months later.

Angel POV

Seth and Martha are dating whilst with Dean and I we've been arguing a lot. I was sat on the bed listening to the sound of the rain hit off my window, The voices in my head, they're pure evil. "It's been a while Angel, You need to feel the pain you put on people. Do it Angel, DO IT!"

I screamed really loudly with my hands over my ears. I stood up pacing around the room panicking. I saw the mirror and punched it really hard. It shattered into millions of pieces cutting my knuckle.

I sat at the end of the bed with my knees to my chest and my arms wrapped around it rocking back and forwards not caring that I was losing blood.

A few minutes later Dean walked in. He frozed at the view. "Angel, What have you done?" My breathing was out of control as I started hyperventilating.

He sat beside me. "Angel breath, take deep breaths." He was rubbing my back. It calmed me down a bit. "What happened to your knuckle?" "I punched the mirror" "What has gotten into you?" "These voices, they tell me to I can't control them, They make me want to scream" He was staring at me.

"You've never mentioned to me about hearing voices"

Is he serious right now? I got up pacing around the room again pulling at my hair. "Angel" I couldn't hold it in any longer I threw a tantrum knocking everything over. "ANGEL DANIELSON CALM DOWN NOW" Dean screamed standing up. Both of us were staring at each other breathing heavily.

Roman ran in. "What the hell is going on?"

Dean came up to me pulling me into a hug. "Ignore it, think about your family, friends and me. We need that Angel back from 2 months ago."

Dean POV

I managed to get Angel asleep, Roman was clearing the glass up, I sat down watching her. "She was doing so well Roman" "She needs a break, maybe a family road trip" "That actually may be a good idea." We cleared everything up. I gently pulled the pieces of glass from her knuckle clearing it up and wrapping a bandage around it to prevent an infection.

She flinched a little. Her top was up a little showing the scar. Roman noticed. "She would of been 2 months old" Roman sat beside me. "Have you spoken to her about this?" "No, I wanted to be there for her and comfort her" "Bro you've kept this in you for so long it's turnt into anger and you're snapping at Angel and all your friends"

Angel POV

They haven't notice I was sat up listening. I crawled over and hugged him from behind leaning my head on his back. "Did you hear?" "Yeah" He was silent. "Dean, you need to talk me like I do. It's normal to feel this way." Never would I see him break down. "I'll leave you alone" Roman walked out.

Dean burst into tears. "Come here" He laid beside with his head resting on my chest. "I know it's painful Dean but you gotta let it out like you're doing right now" I said playing with his hair.

The room was filled with his sobs. He gradually stopped meaning he's fallen asleep. I kissed the top of his head.

Martha POV

I slowly walked into the bedroom. "Is he okay?" Angel nodded. "He finally broke down" "How are you taking it?" "He's gonna be my Husband I gotta take a role as being an Wife as well and that's being there for him"

Dean was smiling in his sleep I think he's listening. Angel didn't notice. "You've really grown up into a Mature adult Angel" "That's what happens when you fall in love" "I told you, you will find someone to fix your broken heart" "He did more than that, He's healed me"

I looked down at Dean his eyes were open. I smiled, he noticed that I saw him. He smiled back. I sat on the other side of Angel. "You know I feel complete with you 2 here. My Sister and My soon to be Husband. That's all I need and in the future after marriage and the job, I will start a family." I smiled. "Love you Angelica" she smacked my arm. "Oww" "Stop calling me that" Dean looked up at her. "It's a beautiful name for a women like you" Dean kissed her lips.

"Yeah I'm gonna go before it gets all freaky and I'm sat in the middle of it." I got up and walked out to see Seth sat on the couch. "Hey" I smiled sitting beside him.

"How are they?" He asked. "They're good now" I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder.

Angel POV

We both need cheering up. I was stood up switching through the channels. "What are you doing?" Dean asked sitting up. My favourite song came on. "Oh my god this a tune, come on and dance with me Dean" I dragged him out of bed. "I don't dance" "who cares"

We danced like idiots singing along to it. Then a song that completely described our emotion.

We all breath and we all bleed
We get lost in between
Searching for what we all need
It's hard to see underneath the lies
Underneath the lies.

[Chorus:]

My mind's a loaded gun
No one can hear me screaming
Another night that comes undone
You're the one that keeps me breathing
Keep me breathing
Won't You keep me breathing

We get up
We get knocked down
We get lost behind the crowd
Looking for a new way out
It's hard to stand but we won't bow tonight
We won't bow tonight

[Chorus]We all breath and we all bleed... [x3]

[Chorus x2]We all breath and we all bleed... [x2]

"Who knew a song could describe our mood" Dean pointed out. We both laughed.

"RAW tomorrow you gonna be okay?" I asked him. "I should ask the same thing" "I'm the Divas champ, I'm unstable like my fiancé of course not" he chuckled at the comment.