Chapter 56

Dean POV

"She hasn't been herself Martha" I whispered so Angel wouldn't hear. "I honestly don't know what to do Dean" "RAW tonight. You both have a tag team match against Summer and Nikki will you be okay?" "Yes Dean, if anything happens you guys can run out" she said. I just nodded at that.

Martha POV

Dean was right. She's quiet. We made our entrance. "And their opponents from Aberdeen Washington. Martha and your divas champion Angel..."

We did the bella booty shake. Angel was smiling obviously an act to the fans. I started the match off.

Halfway during the match.

Angel was in the ring. The lights went out. Shit. As they turned back on Bray was face to face with Angel. I was in the ring behind her with Luke and Erick behind me. We were trapped.

Dean, Seth and Roman came out. "Stop right there" Bray voice boomed through the arena. "If you come any closer they won't be standing" He laughed.

He then walked up to me and pulled my hair. I can see Seth looked like he was about to explode. He smiled creepily at me and kissed me. I screamed through it trying to get out.

Angel lost it and attacked him. Dean, Seth and Roman ran in and attacked. Dean was trying to get Angel off of Bray. Roman and Seth threw Erick and Luke out.

Angel POV

No one dares do that to my sister. I saw Seth helping her up and hugged her, I grabbed the mic. "You don't mess with my sister Bray. Let this be a warning to everyone back there too, if you dare lay a finger on my sister. I'll become your worse nightmare" I slapped him across the face

He started laughing and dragged his body to the mic. "So you have it in you. I was waiting for you to snap and I was right. You're Sister Abigail."

Dean grabbed the mic out of my hand. "You leave my Wife alone you filthy farmer. And you go near her I will break every bits of you bones" he spat and kicked him in the stomach.

I smirked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Believe in the shield Bray"