Chapter 57

Angel POV

Dean and I were curled up in bed with my head resting on his chest. "Remember when I stole your belt?" he randomly blurted out. I smiled.

Flashback

"And always and will be your FCW champion" I smirked. "Now I can see no one can beat me or are they just scared b-" "Woah, Woah Angel, I still want that belt back." Jon said getting in the ring. "You had your chance Jon" I rolled my eyes.

"And I want another shot" "How about someone who's worth fighting for." He stared at me. I winked and held my title up. "You will never be champ-" he grabbed the belt and pushed me down. He rolled out the ring walking backwards up the ramp laughing holding up MY belt sticking his middle figer up.

"Give that back" I screamed rolling out the ring. He ran backstage making me run after him. He hid behind Sami smirking. "Woah Angel calm down " Sami held me back.

Jon kept waving the belt in my face. I tackled him down grabbing it off him. "I'm liking this position" he smiled. "Don't steal my belt again or there will be consequences" "ooh I'm so scared" he smirked.

Flashback ends,

"Ass" I mumbled. "But you love me"

I looked up at him. "Yes, I do" I kissed him. He kissed me back taking it further.

Smackdown.

"What are we gonna do about Bray?" I said. "Well he thinks you're Sister Abigail so he's after you" Roman said, Dean did not like it one bit. "Lets go to catering and see Martha and Seth" "I'll catch you guys up, I need to finish my makeup" They nodded and left.

I was applying a bit of mascara on when I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked. "Oh no, not right now please, I know I wanted this" I said to myself. I quickly applied my makeup on and drank some water.

I met the guys up. "Martha, do you have a mint?" "Umm Yeah I do actually" she went through her bag and gave me one. Dean was staring at me. Please tell me he not on to me.

"Angel, Dean, You guys okay? You were staring at each other then" Martha said looking at the both of us. "We're fine" we both said.

We all got up but Dean grabbed my arm. I looked at him. "You okay?" He asked. "I'm fine Dean okay" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You sure I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess with Bray" "It's okay Dean"

He gave my hand a light squeeze. "I'll protect you"

Sierra..

Hotel..

India..

Echo..

Lima..

Delta..

SHIELD.

We made it through the crowd. And over the barricade. As we got in the ring. I stood at ringside. They were against. Sheamus, Gold & Stardust.

Skip match.

1.. 2.. 3..

"Here's your winners. The Shield..."

I got in the ring to congratulate them. Sheamus got up and stared at me he was gonna brogue kick me, Dean pushed me out of the way. Seth and Roman attacked him. Dean was down. "Dean are you okay?" "Told you I would protect you. Ah" he held his head. I helped him up.

We took him backstage. "Is your head okay?" "Yeah I'll sleep it off"

Dean was sound asleep. How I know that? He's snoring. I ran in to the bathroom and puked again. Urr. I had a spare box and took the test. I left it on the counter to take a shower afterwards I checked it.

Positive.