Chapter 38

Angel POV

Morning came and my body was sore head to toe. I winced in pain sitting up. Dean was still sleeping. I tried to walk out quietly but I tripped over his stupid shoe. "Motherfucker leaving it in the middle of the floor" I mumbled. "Well sorry" he said. "Oh you heard that oops" "indeed I did" "Can you help me up? I'm in pain" "You're lucky you're pretty" he said getting up and walking towards me. "Thank you babe" He pulled me up too quickly making me scream in pain. Dean caught me before I dropped on the floor again. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned. "Just peachy" "Don't fight tonight okay? Just rest your body" "okay" I smiled. He kissed my forehead.

Since I wasn't fighting tonight. I shoved on a mini white dress, white flats and black leather jacket. Dean whistled. "Looking hot babe" I winked at him.

RAW

Roman POV

"Seth, Me you and Dean have a match tonight." "What about Angel?" "She's having the night off." "Okay. We'll keep her on commentary" "Are you sure?" "Look Roman I heard something and Randy is back" "oh gawd how are they both gonna react?" Let's just keep it a secret"

Dean POV

"Hey guys" Angel said skipping to Roman and sitting on his lap." "Well Hello Ms Happy pants, what brought you in a good mood?" "Well.. The Shield are back together, I'm Divas Champ and I have an amazing fiancé" she smiled. I smiled at that "I love you" she got up and pecked my lips. "Love you too. Now I'm gonna find Brie I'll be back" she skipped off.

I looked back to Roman and Seth giving each other looks. "What's going on?" "Tell him" "Tell me what?" "Randy back" my blood boiled hearing his name. "And you didn't warn me sooner I just let my vulnerable fiancée go out alone" I snapped storming off to find her.

Angel POV

Someone grabbed my hair and pushed me against the wall lifting me up by my neck choking me. "Miss me Princess?" "Help" I choked out. "No one gonna save you" he smirked. Dean tackled him down. I fell to the ground trying to catch my breath holding my neck.

The Refs came out and dragged Dean off of Randy and dragged Randy away. Dean crouched down in front of me. "Are you okay?"

There's no point of crying anymore. "I'm fine" "I'll walk you to Brie's locker room" He helped me up.

"Why didn't you tell me Randy was back?" "I just found out and that's when I ran to find you but.. looks like he found you first."

"Be safe Angel Cakes I'll pick you up later for our match" "okay"

He kissed me and walked off.

Dean POV

I stormed back into the locker room. "Did you find her?" Seth asked. "Yesh Seth I did with Randy choking her" I snapped. He looked guilty. "All we can do is watch her and tell Bryan, Brie and Martha... oh no" "What's wrong?" Roman and Seth said at the same time. "Martha not safe, they're twins" "I'll watch her" Seth said.

Angel POV

"I'm sorry you lost last night" I sat beside her. "It's fine" "Where is Nikki?" "She celebrated too hard last night." "How about we celebrate right now" "Don't you have a match?" "Nope" "Copying your fiancé now" she chuckled. Dean came in. "Our match is next" "I'll see you in a bit" I winked. She got the hint.

The boys made their entrance since I can't jump over the barricade.

"Forfeit the game Before somebody else Takes you out of the frame And puts your name to shame Cover up your face You can't run the race The pace is too fast You just won't last..."