Chapter 15

Angel POV

"Brie you okay?" "I'm fine... I just been thinking maybe I should quit" "You will be back right?" "Of course" She smiled and hugged me. "I'm gonna miss you" "I'm gonna miss you too"

"Brie?" Nikki was by the doorway "It's time to tell her" I said patting her on the back.

"Tell me what?" "Nikki... I'm Pregnant" "WHAT? OMG I'm Gonna be a Auntie!" she squealed.

"See it wasn't that bad" I whispered.

"Nikki don't tell Bryan" "Don't tell Bryan what?" Bryan leaned against the door frame "Oh shit" I mumbled

"Well?" he waited Patiently "I'm Pregnant" I blurted out. Brie and Nikki looked at me confused. "Angel don't you remember what happened to you the last time you were pregnant?" "I know I'm sorry Bryan, But I was stressed out". "We'll talk about this later." He walked off

"Angel are you?" Brie asked. "Haha No, you're welcome" We all laughed.

Bryan POV

How can she be pregnant after what happened. "Bryan you okay?" Dean asked. I looked at him. "Do I look like I'm okay, getting my sister Pregnant after you know what happened?." I stormed off

Dean POV

"Pregnant? WHAT?" I ran into locker room. "YOUR PREGNANT?" Angel faced paled.

Brie and Nikki were laughing. "Angel can I speak to you alone?"

We walked out in to the corridors. "Angel, are you?" "No I'm not I said that because Bryan was getting suspicious about Brie"

I sighed in relief "You gave me a heart attack then" She giggled "Sorry..." I kissed her on her forehead.

"Don't you wanna be a father one day?" "Why are you asking me that?" "I... dunno. I gotta go" she walked off. What was that about?

"You okay man?" Seth asked walking towards the car with Roman beside him. "Yeah I'm fine" I mumbled chucking the bags in the back of the car.

"You don't look fine" Roman said. "What's wrong?" Seth asked. I just sighed "Angel" "What happened?" Seth said sitting in the car. "I don't know she asked if I wanted to be a father one day, I asked why she wants to know and she just brushed it off and walked away from me." "You ever thought that she could be pregnant" Roman said starting the car. "I know she isn't" "You don't know girls are good at hiding it" I sat there thinking. "Maybe I should ask her"

Angel POV

Dean probably gonna think I'm pregnant now. I sighed I guess I should get some sleep. I got off the couch when the door opened. Dean came in. "Hey" he said smiling "H-Hi" "Angel can I talk to you?" "Dean I'm tired I was just about to go to bed" "Please" I sat down "Okay what do you wanna talk about?" he stood in front of me. "Are you pregnant?' "What" I laughed "I'm not pregnant" "Why were you asking if I wanted to be a father?" "Is it a crime to talk about the future Dean? I just wanted to know okay" I got up and slammed the door shut.

---------------------------

Hey Guys it's been a while since I last uploaded

I broke my phone which annoyed me

So I finally got to and I found it difficult to write this Chapter

It's probably rubbish so until next time.