Chapter 45

Angel POV

"Martha it's 11am we need to sneak out." "Shit" she screamed. I was changed already with a simple pinks wavy dress and white flats. Martha changed into a patterned top a blue skirt with high knee blacks socks with white trainers.

As we were about to run out we opened the door and saw Seth and Dean standing there. We tried to close the door but they were too strong. "Where do you think you guys are going?" Seth demanded. "Doctors" "Shopping" we both said at the same time but different answers.

Dean came closer to me. "Angel" his voice was deep. Oh shit. "Dean there's a spider" I screamed pointing at the wall. He turned around. I tried to make a run for it. But he was too quick. I was cussing under my breath. "Come on guys our birthday tomorrow we wanna hang out a day early. Is that a crime?" Martha fluttered her eyes.

It worked on Seth but obviously not on Dean. I butted in "And Dean I'm trying to get you a present but you're like a magnet and I'm the poor metal." He was grinning. "That's why we're sneaking around" Dean groaned and let go. "Tomorrow you're all mine" Dean said serious. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Lets go Martha" I pulled her by the arm dragging her out.

"That was close." "I know, right let's get these stupid implants out and then go shopping"

Dean POV

"What are you doing tomorrow for Angel birthday?" "Well a little birdie told me what she likes so I'm surprising her there" I smirked. "What about you and Martha. What are you doing for her?" "Same here" he smirked.

Angel POV

"My fucking arm kills." "Uh same here" "Damn they said we can't put any weight on it or anyone touching it" "How are we gonna hide this?" Are arm was bandaged up. "We can go out out buy a few clothes and buy a cardigan" "Smart" "Well I am the smart twin" I smacked her on the arm. "OWW" "Bitch"

I brought a long sleeve white cardigan. Martha Brough a jean jacket. "Okay, lets head back and spend time with our boys."

"See ya sissy." We hugged and went our separate ways. "Babe I'm back" Dean ran out picking me up and spun me around. I giggled a bit kissing him. "God I missed my beautiful fiancée" "I missed you too"

Martha POV

"Sethy I'm back." I walk in to see he set up a romantic dinner on the balcony. I gasped. "Seth this is beautiful." I jumped on him and started kissing him. "Something I would surprise my beautiful girlfriend with " I smiled at that. "You're too romantic"

"Shall we" he pulled a chair out for me. I blushed a bit sitting down. He sat opposite to me. The sun was setting. "I have more surprises for you tomorrow on your birthday" "You really don't have to" "But I want to"

Angel POV

Dean and I were cuddled up in bed watching the vampire diaries. I know he hates it but he's watching it cuz of me. How sweet. He kept kissing my neck. "Deean" I giggled. He carried on I gave in. He hovered over me, moving up to my lips.

He slipped his top off and carried on kissing me. He took my cardigan off and started rubbing my arms. He stopped and looked at me. My eyes grew big I totally forgot about the bandage. I could run but no chance Dean would catch me.

He got off and sat beside me. "What happened to your arm?" "Oh I just hurt myself while I was shopping.." I lied. He wasn't buying it. "The truth" "Umm that birth implant I got last year, I finally took it out" "You said you did" "I know b-" "you lied to me" "Dean, I didn't tell you because you always worry about me" "You're my fiancée of course I worry about you" I got up and hugged him. "I'm sorry"

"You're lucky it's your birthday tomorrow. I forgive you at least that thing is out" "Can I get an early birthday present?" I winked. He smirked. "It's more like a present to the both of us."