Chapter 62

2 months

Angel POV

I'm 7 months pregnant almost 8. Dean took time off of work he's got one more show tomorrow which is RAW. It was 3am and I couldn't sleep. "Dean?" "Mmm" "Are you awake?" "I am now" "I can't sleep" "You alright?" "Yes" I struggled sitting up but eventually did it. Dean sat up. "You need anything?" He offered. "No, my body feel achey" I leaned on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Well that was easy...

Morning.

I woke up in the arms of my Husband. I love it when Dean and I are so close to each other, but one problem. The bump doesn't help. It's like she's pushing us off each other. This sharp pain shot down making me whince.

"You okay?" His voice was raspy. "Did I wake you?" "No, you didn't notice I was watching you" "Creep" he smirked, "But seriously are you okay?" "Yeah, just a little pain. It's gone now"

He kissed my forehead.

Dean took me to starbucks for breakfast. "What do you want?" Dean asked "Umm. I'll have a latte with cream and caramel sauce." "Anything else?" The guy asked. "I will have a black coffee" Dean said. We paid and grabbed a table to sit at.

I keep getting these sharp pains. It's annoying. "What are we gonna do with the baby once we go back to work?" "We have a babysitter and rent a bus again." "And when she's older?" "That's her decision if she wants to be home schooled. Or go to school"

I nodded and finished off my drink.

As we stepped outside the cold hit me sending shivers down my body. "Here" Dean took off his leather jacket and wrapped it around me. "You didn't have to" I shivered.

"You're freezing Angel, let's go home." We made it back home. I got changed into some comfy clothes a long sleeve white top and checkered pjama bottoms.

I came back downstairs. Dean was led on the couch, I laid beside him. I curled up against him as he wrapped a blanket around us. I drifted off to sleep

Few hours later

RAW

I decided to head to RAW with Dean but as always I gotta have protection. "I'll be right back" he said kissing my cheek and walking off. "Okay..." "ANGEL" Nikki screeched. She hugged me. "I've missed you so much, How's everything?" "Good" I said as we carried on chatting as we walked down the corridor. I frozed when I saw Dean kissing Renee. Nikki hesitated then looked. "Angel?" "No it's fine" I ran off.

Nikki POV

I slapped Renee. "Bitch stop hitting on married men" Then I slapped Dean. "That's for breaking Angel heart You're both pathetic and you definitely don't deserve Angel for doing that Dean. You have screwed up" with that I walked off to get Brie to help me find Angel.

Dean POV

I'm confused right now. Wait is she talking about that kiss. That was my new storyline when Angel returns is a love triangle. Shit how am I gonna explain that to her. She's gonna think I'm cheating but I'm not.

Angel POV

Seth and Roman saw me. "What's wrong Angel?" Roman asked. I saw Dean coming looking around. "Hide me please" They stood in front. "Guys, have you seen Angel?" He asked worried. "I thought she was with you?" Seth said. I screamed in pain holding on to my stomach. "Angel?" I saw Dean barged past Roman and Seth. "Leave me alone"

I screamed again grabbing his hand. Dean saw the floor wet and looked up at me in pure shock. "My water broke"

I screamed again squeezing his hand. "Angel, you need to go to the hospital."

I let go of his hand. "Leave me alone you cheater." "I'll explain later but please you need to go now" I started to feel light headed. All I could remember is someone catching me before everything went black.

-

I woke up all tired and empty. I felt my stomach and my stomach was flat. Dean was asleep on the chair beside me. There were stitches on my stomach. I'm trying to progress on what's going on.

I sat up slowly whincing a bit. It must of woken Dean up. "Angel you're awake" he ran to my side. "What happened?" My voice was a bit scratchy. "You passed out, I was so worried" "Where's Faith?" "She's fine, she's small but she's doing okay" "I wanna see her" "You can't not yet, you're in a lot of pain and you need to rest" "I want to see my daughter" I demanded.

"Angel, not yet" "Just leave me alone" I crossed my arms. "Angel, what you saw was a storyline. Vince didn't tell you that when you return you come back into a love triangle"

I didn't look at him, Should I even trust him? "I love you only you" he lifted my chin up to face him. "Trust me" he kissed me.