Chapter 5

Angel POV

I was woken up to hear some people whispering to each other.

It sounded oddly familiar. "Seth, I saw something on Angel" my eyes widened. It was Dean! "What was it?" He questioned. "I saw-"

That's when I opened the door to have both men staring at me.

"Carry on then. What did you see?" I said crossing my arms feeling betrayed and angry.

He stood there silently. "You don't know nothing about me! How about we just go back to hating each other?" I spat storming out of the room.

Dean POV

Seth patted me on the back. "You're really head over heels for this girl." "I've never felt like this before but.... with her it's different"

Bryan POV

Angel stormed into our hotel room. "Hey where were you last night?" She didn't answer back and just threw a tantrum. "Angel?" She glared at me. "What's wrong and why do you just have a Shield top on?"

Angel POV

I looked down to see I was wearing a Shield top. I didn't realise I was wearing this. "Well?" He asked.

"Dunno, I woke up this morning and overheard Dean talking to Seth saying he saw something on me."

Bryan stood there silently. "You don't think he was talking about your...."

"I think he was Bryan." I just burst into tears feeling ashamed of myself. Bryan hugged me "Hey, now! Don't get upset. Where's that tough bitchy girl I know?"

He knows how to make me smile. "You're right, she needs to be back and that's gonna happen on RAW" I gave him the evil smile. "Or now" he said smirking

RAW

"Bryan, when does your match start?"  "Another 20 minutes" "Okay, I'll just talk to Brie then" "Have fun and don't you dare bring up anymore embarrassing facts about me" "Maybe I will maybe I won't" I winked

He rolled his eyes "Haha love you too Big Bro" I kissed him on the cheek and left him there.

-Texts- A/B Angel/Brie

A- Hey meet me at catering

B- Sure

A- Bring Nikki too I need to speak with you guys

B- Ok be there in 5min

I bumped into someone knocking me to the ground. "Do you mind?" I snapped getting up. "Sorry" he replied. I didn't' need to look up I knew it was Dean.

"Angel" I ignored him and walked off. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into a dark room.

Not creepy at all...

"Ambrose, what are you doing? let me go now!" "Look I didn't tell Seth" "You were about to" I snapped  "Why? were you gonna tell the whole locker room and ruin my career?"

"No I-" "Save it Ambrose. I don't want to speak to you"

Dean POV

Great she hates my guts now. I was walking to catering when I heard Angel talking to the Bella's. Why was she... oh of course they're her sister in law.

"Brie, he saw" "He didn't oh my god" "Don't worry Boo I'm sure he won't say anything" Nikki hugged her.

That's when I stepped out. They all looked at me in pure shock and anger.

"You shouldn't be snooping on people conversation" Brie snapped. "Brie calm down" Nikki said grabbing her arm

"No, I'm warning you Ambrose if you say or do anything to my little sister I swear I will-"

"Is there a problem?" Oh great a family reunion. "Angel, please I need to talk to you." I begged.

"She doesn't need to talk to you" Bryan said getting up in my face. "Babe you have a match, take Angel with you" Brie said pulling Bryan away from me.

Angel POV

I stood there silently. Nikki mouthed to me "It's's gonna be okay" I gave her a weak smile. "Let's go Angel we have a match."

I followed Bryan to the entrance as we did his Yes sign chanting 'Yes Yes Yes' down the ramp. He was up against Ryback.

-Skip to the end of match-

Bryan had Ryback in a yes lock "Tap" I shouted.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

SHIELD...

"Uh Oh" Bryan released the submission and was motioning me to get out of here.

But before I could I bumped into Seth. I scoffed "Move asshole" Dean stood there next to him in shock. "Stupid two toned wannabe, Guess you're more blonde"

The Crowd were screaming.  I smirked. Seth was red as a tomatoe. I looked in the ring to see Reigns hit Bryan with a spear.

"No" I screamed sliding in the ring to check on my Brother. "You stupid Bitch"

I slapped Reigns across the face. Boy was he mad.

Before he did anything Dean stood in front of him staring down at me. He looked confused.

"Why did you-" Before I could finish my sentence. He kissed me.

--------------------

Finally Updated Sorry guys school and exams

What's going on with Dean and Angel?

Will Angel fall for his trance or will she reject him?

Will Dean get her to love him?

Till next time