Chapter 65

Angel POV

I woke up with my stomach bandaged up. I really gotta stop waking up in a hospital. The nurse walked in. "How are you feeling Mrs Good?" "Sore" "Don't worry, when your Husband returns he can sign you out" As soon as she said that Dean walked in.

I smiled and opened my arms. He came over and hugged me tight. "The suffering over Dean, I'm fine" "He could of killed you" his eyes were turning dark. "Dean" "He will pay tonight" he growled. I'm officially scared. "Can I leave this place now?" "Sure" He helped me get change and helped me to the car.

He was silent in the car gripping on to the wheel tight. Is he really blaming himself for this? His eyes were still black. "Dean, talk to me" "There's nothing to talk about" he coldly said.

I scoffed and crossed my arms looking away. He put his hand on my knee. "I'm sorry" I ignored him, he sighed.

We finally made it home. Martha staying the week with me and Faith, Dean tried helping me out the car but I refused and tried walking it on my own. He put his hands on my waist from behind. "Let me help you" he said in a serious tone.

As we got inside I sat down slowly on the couch holding on to my stomach. Dean looks really piss seeing me like this. Smackdown tonight and it's not gonna be a pretty sight.

Smackdown

Dean POV

I threw my bags down, "How is she?" Roman asked. "In a lot of pain" I spat. He didn't say anything else. Seth was keeping his distance. His phone rang as he picked it up he was staring at me worried then he ran out. What the hell?

Seth POV

My phone rang. "Seth don't freak out or tell Dean I tried my best but she refused and she's on her way to the arena" I looked at Dean who was staring at me. I ran out the locker room. "It's not safe Martha" "I know but she wouldn't listen, please keep her safe" she sounded like she was about to cry.

We were next but it wasn't a match. We stood in the ring. Dean was pacing around, "Bray, what you did to my Wife was crossing the line. The next time I get my hands on you I'm gonna enjoy every minute of hurting you. When I hear a crack and break each and everyone of your bones. I will hurt you and hurt you until you bleed to death" He threw the mic down.

Angel music played. She came out. Dean eyes look like they were about to pop out. She was walking down holding her stomach. Roman lifted the ropes up for her to easily climb through.

Dean walked up to her. You couldn't quite here what they were saying with the crowd screaming.

Angel POV

"What the heck are you doing Angel?" He shouted. I placed my hand on his chest. "Calm down" I said. He picked the mic up and gave it to me.

The crowd died down.

"So Bray thought hurting me psychically would crack us? Well we didn't. I'm still standing, I don't care what pain I will go through because I'm not joining you and I'm definitely not Sister Abigail. We will show them what The Shield are made of. Obviously hurting me thinks that Dean will crack" I looked at him. "But he's not gonna, whatever situation I'm in don't save me. They want that. I can deal with pain. So Wyatts watch your back because you don't know what we're capable of"

The Shield music hit.