Chapter 52

Dean POV

Angel was on the couch watching TV. I was patiently waiting for Sami. Then I heard a knock on the door. Angel was struggling to get up. "I got it" I said pushing her back down.

As I opened it Sami jumped on me. "I missed you Moxley." I chuckled a bit. "Get off Sami" "Angel" he screamed running up to her and giving her a tight hug.

She whimpered in pain. "Sami, she's injured" he let go. "I'm sorry, which bitchy Superstar attacked you then, I bet Dean was the superman huh?"

She bit her lips looking at me.

"Umm no Sami, not quite."

He frowned. "What happened?"

She lifted her top up a bit. "I was stabbed"

Sami immediately turned angry, Angel, was like his little sister back in the days he's even told me off a lot for being mean to her.

"Who stabbed you Angel?" He asked.

She looked at me then at Sami. "Randy"

"Where does this dumb fucker live I'm gonna kill him" Sami got up and tried to walk out.

"Whoa Sami" I pushed him back. "Let me at him" "Why do you think I called you?" I whispered.

He narrowed his eyes. "What's the plan?"

Martha POV

"Seth, where are you taking me?" I giggled. He made me put a blindfold on. "It's a surprise"

"If you purposely make me fall I will punch you" I smiled. "I wouldn't do such thing." He whispered supporting me.

"You can take your blindfold off now"

I removed it and I just couldn't believe my eyes. We were in the woods and it was all set up romantically. "Seth, did you do all this?" He hugged me from behind. "Yes I did" "It's beautiful" I breathed out.

Angel POV

Dean and Sami have been gone for a while now. I really need some fresh air. It was so painful to sit up I gradually got up and grabbed my shoes and jacket.

I limped it out of my hotel room holding my stomach. The fresh air was good. I saw a starbucks across the streets. My dream coffee.

Dean POV

"Sami, I think he's learnt his lesson let's go" Sami kicked him one more time before we legged it to the car. "He shouldn't be messing with her anymore now" Sami stated. "Let's hope not if he does, I won't leave him alive" I truthfully said. He nodded.

"How's the marriage life then? Since I remember you saying you're never marrying" Sami smirked.

Flashback

"Would you ever want to get married Jon? Have kids?" Sami asked, I took a puff of my cigarette. "I don't believe in love shit Sami, marriage is misery and kids god I hate them. Screaming little things"

Angel sat beside us on the stool. "What do you want?" I blew the smoke in her face. She rolled her eyes. "I heard what you said. You're young Jon, eventually you will find someone you love and when you do you will change your mind" She grabbed her beer and walked off. "Never gonna happen sweetheart" I shouted to her

Flashback ends.

"She was right, I didn't know it would be her" "You really love her don't you?" "Is it bad that I want kids with her?" "No, means you're growing up Jon." "I guess I am" "She's got you whipped" Sami laughed. I smacked him on the arm. "Shut up" I chuckled.

"You can stay at our place for tonight" "Thanks bro" We headed to my hotel room when we opened it Angel wasn't on the couch. "She might of gone to bed" I walked into the bedroom. "She's not here Sami." I pulled my phone out and called her.

Angel POV

"Here's your Coffee Ms" she placed it down on the table. "Thank you" I smiled. I was by the window watching the view. I saw Martha and Seth. She's happy, I'm glad she is.

My phone went off. Bryan was calling me. "Hello" "Hey, how are you?" "I should be asking you that" "I'm fine Angel but I got some news" "What is it?" "Nikki and John are engaged" "Are you joking?" "No, Brie is extremely overwhelmed" "Send them my congrats" "I will, I love you sis" "I love you too"

The view was nice looking out, Someone caught my attention, Dean reflection on the window. I turned around and he was really there. "I was worried about you, why didn't you pick up your phone?" He sat opposite to me.

"I was on the phone to Bryan that's why" "Why are you here? " "Needed to get out. Be alone" "You okay?" "I am now that you're here"

He smiled. "Sami, staying over is that alright?" "Of course, he was like my big brother and only friend back then" "You sorta had me" "It was like frenemies Dean" He held my hand as I got up. "You sure you're okay to walk?" "I walked here on my own, I'll survive"

He helped me all the way up to our room. Sami obviously made himself comfortable on the couch with food. "Still haven't changed with your habits then" I crossed my arms and smirked at him. "Still haven't change for always telling me off about it" he smirked back.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Goodnight Boys, don't make too much mess" I said to the both of them and walked in to get change.

I led there in bed and something been bothering me. Something that's been on my mind since Dean and I got married.

Do I want to start a family?