Chapter 10

Brie POV

"I'm gonna kill Ambrose" I growled getting up. "Wait!" She pushed me back down.

"It isn't Dean's" she started tearing up "Angel please tell me it isn't..." Yes it's Randy's" "He did it to you again that little-" "Brie" She sighed "Angel, you're gonna have to tell Bryan and Dean " "I know, Will you be there for me?" I smiled at that "Of course I will." We both hugged

Randy POV

"So Angel Pregnant?" I smirked walking away from the door well this is going to be interesting.

Angel POV

"Tonight?" "Yeah tonight probably the best time" Brie answered walking me back to my hotel room. "Do I look like I've been crying?" "No" "Good" I opened the door "See you tonight Brie"

Dean POV

Angel closed the door "Hey" I smiled. She smiled at me "Hey" she said sitting down on my lap "Who's put you in a good mood?" "No one" she rested her head on my shoulder. "I like seeing you like this" "Like what?"  "The person I knew" "Are you still mad I won the belt off you?" she smirked "No! maybe.." she laughed and pecked my cheek.

-Flashback-

Jon got her in the position of a powerbomb is he gonna do it. Oh my god. Angel reversed it. Angel DDT Jon through the table. Angel has won "And your new FCW champion Angel"

-Fashback ends-

She was snickering  "What are you snickering about?' "Nothing...." "You were thinking about it?" "Maybe"

"You cheated" I whined "Did not" "Did to" "Baby" she said  I laughed "Love you too" she giggled 

SMACKDOWN

Angel POV

"Angeeeel"Brie  Shouted "Brieeeee" I shouted back "Deeeean"  Dean shouted "babe" I laughed "Totally ruined it Ambrose" Brie said

He laughed

Dean kissed my cheek goodbye and patted Brie on the head "Good Brianna" "5 seconds to run Ambrose 5...4..3..2..." She punched him in the stomach "What happened to 1?" he groaned hunching forwards.

I was just dying of laughter here. "Babe you better go before she goes Briemode on you" Brie gave him a death glare "Okay, okay I'm going, see you in a bit babe" He walked off.

"So nice to my Boyfriend" "He deserved it, always wanted to do that to him" she evily laughed "You worry me Brianna" she laughed "It's why you love me" "Yep" "So... are you gonna tell Dean and Bryan tonight?" she whispered.

"I totally forgot about that" I started crying "Aww Angel" she hugged me "It's gonna be okay" "No it's not" "Angel listen it will okay? Now go and get ready" "Jeez alright mother" I mumbled walking off

Roman POV

"Brie?" "Holy S*** Roman you scared me" "Why was Angel crying? And what does she need to tell Dean and Bryan?" I asked  "That's none of your buisness and it's rude to listen to other people conversation. Gawd your like Ambrose" she stormed off. "What a bitch" I rolled my eyes and walked back to the locker room.

Seth POV

"Angel, Angel!" I ran up to her. she looked at me "Have you been crying?" "No" "Angel" I crossed my arms "Tell me!" "I can't it's personal"

"Angel." I lifted her up on the crate. "You can tell me, I won't tell anyone I promise I have some of Roman secrets that Dean doesn't know" She looked at me "Okay... I trust you.. she took a deep breath. "When I was around 15..."

Roman POV

I walked back to the Shield locker room, where Dean was. "Hey man" "Sup" "Where's Seth? "I dunno" I sighed "Right okay when you left I overheard Angel and Brie conversation" "And?" "Brie told Angel that she's gotta tell you and Bryan something" "Tell me and Bryan about what?" "I dunno but she was crying too" "I need to find her"

Seth POV

"I'm sorry Angel" "It's fine but there's something I haven't told Dean or Bryan "What is it?" "I'm Pregnant" "What?" I screamed "Shh" she said "He did it to you again didn't he? he's the father right? "Y-yes" she stuttered. I hugged her she started crying on my shoulder "It's  gonna be Okay" "Angel are you okay?" it was Dean.

Dean POV

I walked out of the locker room searching everywhere for her when I heard someone crying and Seth saying 'It's gonna be okay' I walked out to see he was comforting Angel "Angel are you okay?" I asked.

She didn't speak at all. "Angel, you need to tell me what's wrong" "I can't not right now" she whispered as she jumped down and walked off. Seth seemed quiet. "You know?" "No" I went to go after her. "It's best to leave her on her own" Seth mumbled.

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECO

LIMA

DELTA

SHIELD....

We made are way down to the ring. Angel music hit, she looked a bit happier copying her sister entrance doing the Bella booty shake and flipping into the ring, couldn't help but stare.

Seth smacked me on the arm "oww" "Stop staring" "She's my girlfriend. I can stare all I want" "Not in the ring she isn't you guys are enemies" I rolled my eyes at that.

"About time Angel cakes" "Who do you think you're talking to?" She said back "Don't get bitchy with me. You can at least thank me for helping you" "Please I'll rather have him put me out of my misery"

Randy music played. Seth, Roman and I all stood in front of Angel. She was behind holding on to my arms tightly I knew she was scared.

I saw Seth looking at Angel he mouthed to her "Don't worry" "Angel." Randy said "Don't act like you don't love it. In fact I know your secret Angel. A secret you've been keeping from Dean and Bryan."I heared you talking to Brie and I know that Seth knows too."

I looked at Seth he looked shocked and Angel was too I was staring at her with concern . "Angel?" she started shaking "Angel?" I took a step closer. She slid out the ring and climbed over the barrier running up the stairs. "Angel!" I screamed into the mic. Randy was on the ramp laughing. "You little-" I tried to get out the ring but Seth and Roman were holding me back. "Come at me" I was going crazy.

Angel POV

I didn't know what to do so my instinct told me to run so I ran to the taxi. I was in the back crying my eyes out on the way back to the Hotel.

I got out paying the driver and went into my Hotel room closing the door. I took some deep breath calming my breathing when I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen making me hunch over crying out.

I saw blood dripping in between my legs. I gasped starting to see black dots, my body started swaying. My body gave up. I collapsed as everything went black.

-------------------------------

Angel and Seth are getting pretty close

Will Angel tell Dean?

what's gonna happen next?