Chapter 3

CLUB

Angel POV

"Bryan, how long are we gonna be here?" "Not long, now stop whining and enjoy yourself"

I just sighed. "Fine" I walked up to the bar and ordered a glass of vodka "ANGEL!" Brie shouted "Are you drunk?" "No I'm super sober" she slurred, "Have you seen your brother?"

"No"

"I need my goat, Hey! You?!" she pointed to a guy "Have you seen my goat?" She asked walking away from me and to the stranger.

"Oh gawd"

I couldn't stop laughing

2 hours later

I was completly drunk, Bryan and I were having so much fun just dancing and singing.

I fell a couple of times but no big deal. I saw Dean sat down at the bar watching me with an amused look.

"Deeeeean" I shouted walking up to him "Are you drunk?" "Pfft, no" "Really? How many did you drink?" "4" I said holding up 6 fingers. "C'mon. Let's take you home" "No way" I ran off

Dean POV

After she ran off I was looking everywhere for her. "ANGEL?" I shouted for like the hundredth time.

I heared someone crying  "Angel? Ang-" I saw her in the corner curled up. "Angel what's wrong?" She looked up and had a bruise on her cheek.

"Angel who did this to you?" I asked trying so hard not to lose my temper.

She said nothing, I've never seen her so vunerable. This chick is hard hearted. Something happened to make her cry and I will find out.

Angel POV

I ran off hiding from Dean when someone slammed me against the wall "Missed me princess?" he smirked. Fear was shown in my eyes. I didn't know what to do.

"It's been a while, How long? Oh Yeah 5 years" "Leave me alone" "I can't do that, you know too much" he said.

He smashed his lips on to mine making me gag as I pushed him off and slapped him.

"You bitch" he slapped me across the face knocking me down to the floor.

"If you tell anyone this happened I will make your life a living hell, Got it?" He hissed in my ear.

I nodded understanding as I gulped. "Good" he kissed my cheek and walked away

I sat in the corner and started crying when I heard Dean call my name. I looked up and his facial expression changed when he saw my cheek. I can tell he was getting angry.

"Let's get you home" I just sat there not moving "Angel" he said putting his hand on my knee.

His touched seem to relax me, he lifted me up carrying me to the taxi. I burried my face in his chest

"Angel?" I heard Bryan running up to me  "She's fine, I got her" Dean reassured him.

"What happened?" "I don't know she hasn't spoken" "Angel What happened?" he then asked me as he brushed my hair back

I looked at him and started crying, His face was burning up after seeing my face, You can tell he was angry "He hit you again, didn't he?" Bryan questioned. "Who?" Dean looked at me.

I looked at Dean, I never realised how dreamy his eyes were and how he looks cute with his messy hair.

Dean POV

Angel was staring at me with her baby blue eyes. She looked broken

"Put me down Ambrose" she blurted out.

I put her down "I don't need anyone" she said walking away "Shouldn't we go after her?"

"No! she needs to be alone"

"What did you mean by he did it again? Who did?"

"Look I can tell you care for her but stay out of this, This is none of your buisness" He walked off

What the hell is going on?

---------------------------------

New update hope you enjoy :)

Will Dean find out Why Angel acting weird?

Will she tell him?

Does Angel have feelings for him?

What is Bryan hiding?

Find out until next time