Chapter 1

RAW

Angel POV

Tonight I have a match against Summer. Urgh! That bitch annoys me. She thinks she's all it with those hideous dance moves...

Like is her legs made out of jelly?

The Women can't dance!

After my match winning by submission. I was walking along the corridor when I saw my brother.

"BRYAN" I screamed jumping on to his back laughing at his reaction.

"Yes?" "Did you see my match?" "Yes I did, you performed it better than me" "You taught me well brother" I jumped off his back as he faced me

"I sure did" he chuckled making me roll my baby blue orbs.

After having a little chat, Bryan kissed my cheek goodbye. I wished him luck for his match.

Bryan Pov

My music blared throughout the arena. Everyone was screaming and channting 'Yes, Yes, Yes'

"Now before I bad mouth the Authority, I wanna talk about my sister".

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

SHIELD...

The Crowd roared as The Shield entered the ring.

"Danny boy, do we give a crap on what you're gonna say?" Dean smirked

"There's nothing interesting about your sister... she's a worthless piece of-" Roman cut Seth off.

"Woah, Woah Woah. Seth, be nice. Now we know What you and your sister can do. Let this be a warning to the both of you." Roman said.

Watch Me by Icon For Hire played.

Angel was making her way to the ring.

"Now boys do I need to remind you who you're messing with?" Angel said entering the ring with a smirk.

"Yeah a weak little girl" Dean said high fiving Seth

"Oh really see umm.. Dean remember the last time we saw each other? Why don't I show you. Play the video."

The video played showing Angel putting Dean through a table back when he was known as Jon Moxley in FCW.

"So? That was the past. You don't know what I'm capable of Angel Cakes". He said getting into her face

"Oh, I'm scared. Bryan, help me". She mocked hiding behind me

I couldn't help but laugh seeing Dean mad is priceless

"You better shut your sister up before I spear her " Roman threatened.

"Wait, wait, wait wait, wait". I said pacing around the ring."Are you saying The Shield can't handle a girl?"

The Crowd laughed as the three men glared at us.

"Oh Dean I almost forgot to give you something". She slapped him across face.

The Crowd went wild

BACKSTAGE

Dean POV

"That son of a bitch" I screamed knocking everything over that I was capable of grabbing.

"HEY? HEY! Calm down." Seth said.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed.

"Calm down we will get our revenge" Roman said for sure.

"She doesn't know who she is messing with" I smirked.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you enjoy my first book. Yeah I'm pretty bad at it but if you have any ideas don't hesitate to ask me.
Till the next chapter xxxxx