Chapter 63

Angel POV

Dean laid beside me as I cuddled up to him. The nurse walked in with the most beautiful baby ever. "Is that Faith?" "That's our daughter" Dean smiled. "She's beautiful" The nurse passed her to me as I held my daughter for the first time. "I can't believe she's here"

Bryan, Brie, Nikki, Martha, Seth and Roman walked in. "She's gorgeous" Nikki cooed as I passed the baby to her. "You and Dean make good babies" Martha said. Brie agreed. "Faith, is lucky to have you guys as her parents" Bryan came over and hugged me. "I love you Bryan" "I love you too Sis"

2 days later.

Me and Faith are finally going home. I'm so exhausted and my stomach kills. I gotta go back to hospital in a couple of days to get the sticthes out. I carried Faith into the house as Dean carried all my bags.

I placed her in the crib. Dean wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Dean, let go it's hurts" He dropped his arms down. "I can't even touch you without hurting you" "It's fine, I can't wait to get the sticthes out."

Flashback.

The taxi drove off. "Why did you kiss him?" Sami asked confused. I looked at him then looked at car that was slowly disappearing. "Because I like him" my tone was serious.

Flashback ends.

I smiled remembering that. Dean was asleep next me. "I've always have loved you even when we hated each other." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

He pulled me close to him. "So have I" he whispered with his eyes closed. "I love you Jonathan Good" he opened his eyes. "I love you too Angelica Good" he smiled showing his dimples.