Chapter 37

Hell in the Cell

Angel POV

Today the day. My Heart is racing. "Nervous?" Dean asked. "Yeah I actually am" "Don't be, I have faith in you" My stomach dropped, I don't think he realised what he said. I put on a fake smile as he walked off for his match.

My new crop top I have. With a pink font writing which says Queen Bitch. With black leather shorts and black converse. I curled my hair, and applied eye liner, mascara and a bit of pink lip gloss on.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror lifting my top a bit. The scar when they opened me up. I traced my finger along the scar. I looked back at the reflection and see Dean standing behind me watching.

I turned around he was sweating with the belt around his waist. I'm guessing he won. He pulled me in for a hug. "Eww you're all sweaty" I giggled. "Love you too" he chuckled.

It was silent. "You okay?" "Yeah.. just what if I screw up? " "You won't now go out there and kick butts" "I'll be bringing back my new baby" "Don't want this baby being lonely" he said lifting his title up. I playfully rolled my eyes. "See you in a bit" I pecked his lips and skipped off to my entrance.

Dean POV

Roman, Seth and I were on the edge of our seats watching her match. When her back hit the cell it made me cringe. Summer put Angel through the cell breaking part of it off. I wanted to run out but Seth pushed me down.

10 minutes later.

Angel recovered and slowly started to climb outside the cell. Summer rolled in the middle of the ring catching her breath. Angel stomped on the middle part breaking it.

"Oh my f'ing God, I hope she's not doing what I think she's doing" I jumped out of my seat. Angel did the shooting star press from on top the cell, Summer looked up. Angel landing on top of her, both were down. "Come on Angel" I mumbled into my hands. I saw her move her arm slowly and placed it on summer chest.

1...

2...

3...

"And your winner The New Divas championship. Angel Danielson..."

"YES" I screamed.

Ange POV

My body was numb. I managed to have enough energy to move my arm and get the count.

I couldn't move, my body was in so much pain. I felt a pair of muscular arms around me.

"Dean" I smiled. "You did it" he smiled showing his dimples. Roman and Seth lifted me up. I held my title up in the air. We all held our titles out.

Believe in The Shield.

They helped me backstage. Dean was holding on to My title while Seth and Romam helped me.

They sat me down on the medic table. I was holding on to my stomach. "I can't believe you jumped off that cell" Dean said. "You have guts" Roman patted my back. "You should of seen Dean when he was watching it" Seth chuckled. Dean shot him a glare. "That's because I don't like seeing my fiancée injured"

The Doc came in. "I'm impressed Angel that was extreme" He checked me over. "Okay just a little bruise on your ribs. Your body just tired, just have a good night sleep. Tomorrow you will wake up a bit sore but you're fine" I jumped down. "Thanks Doc"

The boys stayed in the medic room chatting, I limped away only to get attacked from behind. Summer was mad and threw me into the wall. Making me scream in pain. Roman, Seth and Dean ran out. Summer ran away. "Angel! Are you okay?" "I'm... Fine" "Baby girl you didn't sound it" Roman and Dean grabbed my arm pulling me up. "Thanks" "Ambrose it's best you take her home she's a target to the Divas now." Seth said.

"You need to rest Babe" "No" I crosssed my arm. Dean rolled his eyes and lifted me over his shoulder. "Okay put me down!" I screamed. "Nope"

I growled.

"Don't hurt yourself too much" he smirked walking me back to the locker room. He put me down and gave me my Title. I put it around my waist. "Let's take a picture with our babies" I held the camera up high. Dean held his belt in his hand kissing my cheek. I smiled at the picture. "It's cute" "like you" he kissed me. I posted the pic on instagram This is what we call Power couple #Divaschamp #usachamp #powercouple #soontobemrsambrose #believethat

"Now let's get my beautiful Fiancée home so she can rest" "Give me a piggyback ride" He sighed and turned his back on me. "Hop on" I jumped on his back with my arms around his neck. Dean was holding my legs.

I kept pecking his cheek. "I will drop you on purpose" "Bitch" I mumbled. "I heard that" "Love you" I kissed the corner of his mouth. He smirked. "Love you too"