Chapter 36

Angel POV

RAW

Sierra..

Hotel..

India..

Echo...

Lima..

Delta..

SHIELD...

We rolled into the ring. "So the boys and I have a match at Hell in the cell. I'm against Summer for the Divas title, Dean against Sheamus for the United States Title and Roman and Seth are against Gold and Stardust for The Tag Team Titles." The crowd roared with cheers.

"At Hell in the cell, what I want is to face summer IN THE CELL" Dean looked at me in shock. I didn't mention anything to them. Seth and Roman were too busy throwing the chairs and table out. I grabbed the contract and signed it throwing outside the ring.

"Oh sweet, sweet Summer you wish you never messed with me." I dropped the mic down.

On the way backstage. "Angel are you fucking kidding me?" I stopped walking and stared at him. "May I remind you what I was like back in my young days Dean?" "Yeah but you weren't locked up in a cell" "I can always try new things Dean" I smirked skipping off.

Dean was quiet in the car. "Dean are you seriously worried about me?" He stayed quiet. "Fine don't speak to me" I crossed my arms. We made it back to the hotel, I grabbed my bags and stormed up to our room. Few minutes later Dean walked in. I got changed in my white tank top and red/white pjama shorts, not caring that Dean was there.

I led in bed. Dean led beside me just in his boxers. I had my back to him. "You know, the reason I freaked out is because I love you and I hate seeing you in pain" I listened and turned to face him. He looked at me. "When your beautiful skin is gonna be bruised and bashed against thst cell. It's gonna kill me inside" "We're wrestlers Dean, we put our bodies on the line" "I know, your body too perfect to beaten" I smiled and kissed him. "Don't we get to celebrate The Shield being reunited? And going after belts?" I smiled. "We should."

-

I woke up with mine and Dean legs tangled together. His arms wrapped around me. I smiled and buried my face into his chest. "Morning Sweetheart" "Morning." I pecked his lips. "Last night was amazing" he winked. I blushed a bit. I scattered out of the bed to find Dean top. I shoved it on.

"So what's our plan for Smackdown?" "A Promo tonight" "okay, also I have a new attire for Hell in the cell" "Let me see it" "You're gonna have to wait" "Meany" I sat on his lap "Love you too" We went for Round 2.

SMACKDOWN

"In just 2 days. The Shield are gonna win our matches for those titles" Dean said. "Summer you took the chance to hurt me Physically and Emotionally when I was vulnerable, But guess what? I ain't no more and when you mess with a Lunatic Girl, you will feel. Pain, Blood and Fear." "Gold and Stardust, those titles will be taken off you as myself and Roman always have a plan" "Sheamus, Fella, you took that belt off me but I'm getting it back. You better spend your last 2 nights with it." "Believe in the shield"