Chapter 53

Angel POV

I heard a crash. "My bad" Sami shouted outside the room. I groaned covering my face with the pillow. Dean walked in with a coffee. "Did he wake you up?" I slowly sat up in pain. "What is he doing out there?" "Making breakfast. Sorta" "You're letting him cook? He's gonna set the kitchen on fire" "Yeah I better check on him"

RAW was tonight I promised Dean that I wouldn't be long down there and convinced him to stay home with Sami.

"Hey Brie" "How are you?" She asked with concern. "Still walking" "Need help" "I'm fine really." Brie drove to the arena.

We was sat in catering with Nikki and Martha. "Congrats Nikki I heard"

She squealed. "How are you feeling?" "Still in pain but I'm getting these sticthes out soon" "That's good" Martha said rubbing my back.

"Oh and I have a secret to tell you guys but promise to not tell anyone including your boyfriend/fiancé/husband" "Promise" they all said at the same time.

"I was thinking of having a baby" "Aww, you want to be a Mum" "I don't know how Dean will feel about it" "I think he wants to remember your last pregnancy before you lost it" "Yeah maybe so, but I don't know how to bring it up" Nikki was quiet in this. "Nikki?" "Turn around" she said.

I turned around, Sami was standing behind me. "Umm, I'll see you guys later" I said getting up and grabbing his arm. "What are you doing here?" "Jon told me to pick you up" "How much did you hear?" "All of it" he smiled. I glared. "Don't say anything to Dean, please?" He let out a big sigh "Fine, now get in the car" "Such a gentleman" I sarcastically said. "Always am sweetheart" "You wish"

We made it back to the hotel room. Dean was sat there playing the xbox. I sat next to him. He paused the game and looked at me. "You okay?" He asked. "I'm fine. Why?" "Just checking, you looked in pain walking in" "I'm okay" I kissed him.

During the night Sami kept glancing at me as we were watching TV. There was a couple and a baby. I smiled at the screen. "She's beautiful" I said a bit too loudly.

Dean POV

Sami, kept glancing at me and Angel when we were watching the show. I looked up at him, he motioned me to look at Angel. I looked at her and she was smiling not taking her eyes off the screen. I looked back at Sami who was grinning.

"She beautiful" she said. Sami and I looked at her. She looked at the both of us. "Oh whoops I said that a bit loudly. Umm I'm gonna go to bed" she got up.

After she left. Sami came straight up to me. "Can't you see she was hinting" Sami said grabbing me by the top. I looked at him confused. "She wants to have a baby" he whispered. "Really?" "Yes, go talk to her about it" "I will tomorrow morning"

Morning.

Angel POV

I opened my eyes to see Dean sat up looking at me. "You scared me Dean" I mumbled sitting up. He was quiet. "Dean, what's wrong?" "Do you want to be a Mother?" He asked. "Why are you asking me this?" "Seems like you do" "I kinda do yeah. But I'm thinking is it safe?" "Look Angel, I want a kid but not right now okay?"

I nodded. He kissed my forehead and got out of bed. It broke my heart when he said that.