Chapter 61

Angel POV

Today the day we find out if it's a boy or a girl. "Let me carry a bag at least Dean" "Nope" he put our luggage in the boot and opened the car door for me.

After a 20 minute ride we made it to the doctors. We sat patiently for my name to be called out. "Angel Good?" Dean gave my hand a light squeeze.

I laid on the comfy green chair. She lifted my top up and squirted on some cold gel. Dean was pacing around the room growing impatient.

"Congratulations you're having a baby girl" A big smile appeared on Dean face. "Our baby girl" He winked.

"I'm excited" Dean said. As we were on a long car ride to Vegas. "I still wanna call her Faith" I said looking at the scan picture. "I kinda want to as well" "Don't you have RAW tonight?" "No.."

I smacked his arm. "You're going, I'll be fine. You're not that far." "Are you sure you'll be okay?" "Dean the baby due in 4 months. I'll be okay"

Vegas.

"I can't believe this is our home." We entered the house. Dean was carrying a few boxes. "Did you pack your stuff here already?" "I've been here a few times but check the room next to ours" "should I be scared? " "Just go" he pushed me gently and walked back out to get the rest of the boxes"

I'm worried now. I walked upstairs to the door and opened it. I gasped. It was beautiful. He did all this for the baby. A beautiful crib, Pink walls with cartoon pictures. Nightlight, everything.

Someone wrapped there arms around my waist from behind. "What do you think of it?" He mumbled against my neck. "It's beautiful Dean, did you do all this?" "Martha helped me with it" "How were you sure it was gonna be a girl?" I questioned, "Just did." He shrugged.

RAW

Dean POV

"You know I'm a little bit tired of Bray and his pussies hiding from The Shield. But most of all I don't like it when they go near my wife or sister in law." I spoke. "Bray, don't even touch them or think about them. Don't even look at them. Because if you kiss my girlfriend again I will end you" Seth growled. "You messed with the Hound. Bray. You mess with one you get them all. Believe that" Roman said.

"You coming to the bar Dean?" "Uh no I'm gonna go back to my Wife." I said walking away.

I made it back home. Angel wasn't in the front room. Something dropped upstairs. I ran up to see Angel brushing her hair back and sighing in frustration. "I got it" I said picking up the box. 'You were good tonight. Especially when you mentioned Martha as your Sister in Law" she smiled. "It's family Angel, I care about them now"

"Ah" She placed her hand on her stomach. "You okay?" "She kicked" "Really" "Yeah feel" she grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach" "She's a hard kicker. Oi little one, don't hurt your Mummy"

Angel started giggling. I smiled.