Chapter 66

3 weeks later.

Angel POV

The stitches were out so I'm aloud to train again. Thank god for that. All my routines were back on track getting up early heading to the gym, coming back and showering.

Dean was still asleep. He had a long night. I was playing with Faith she was led in between my legs, I was making funny faces at her. "Nice face" Dean smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes picking up Faith. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Like crap." He replied. "I'll give you time alone, Faith is gonna see Auntie Martha." "But I want you to stay and make me feel better. It's been 10 months" he pouted.

"Let me drop Faith off" Martha seemed happy looking after Faith. As I walked back in the hotel. I was pinned against the wall. Dean started kissing me roughly. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. He had his hands on my butt tapping it making me jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. It lead into the bedroom and well you can use your imagination.

-

My head was rested on his chest "Do you feel any better?"

He was playing with my hair. "I think it's what I needed but are you gonna be okay for RAW tomorrow?" I looked up at him. "Yes"

RAW

"Forfeit the game Before somebody else Takes you out of the frame And puts your name to shame Cover up your face You can't run the race The pace is too fast You just won't last..."

God it felt good to be back. My attire Queen Bitch. I'm in love with it. Anyways I have a match against Emma.

Skip match.

"And she hits the Bella Buster"

1.. 2.. 3..

"Here's your winner Angel Good." I raised my hand up in the air. I've missed all this.

Summer music played. "Why do you wanna fight me? I'm not the Divas champion" she scoffed. "Yeah, and not a very good one" She got angry. "What do you want you crazy bitch"

I smirked. "Nothing, just sweet, sweet revenge all I'm saying is. Watch your back" I dropped the mic as my music continued.