Chapter 34

Angel POV

We walked into the Arena holding hands. "Don't worry about what people say okay?" He whispered. I nodded my head. "See you after my match." He kissed the top of my head.

Martha came up. "How you doing?" "Actually I'm doing good" I smiled. "Good" she said. We linked arms and walked down the corridor.

"Well look who's back" "Summer" I growled. I saw Dean walking up behind her. "I heard what happened, it's ashamed but it's probably happy that it wasn't born to have you as a Mother" she smirked.

I was staring at Dean who was burning with anger. Martha was so pissed she jumped on Summer beating her up. I ran off in tears. "Angel" Dean screamed. I bumped into Bryan. "Angel what's wrong?" I dropped on the floor in tears. Dean came up and whispered something to him.

"I'll be back" he growled storming off.

"Do you wanna go home?" "No, I have a match" I got up and walked into his locker room. Dean follwed. I had a black tank top that said I'm a Lunatic with jean shorts and black converse. "You ready?" "Yeah" I held on to his hand as we walked out for my match.

Skip match

1..

2..

3..

And your winner the #1 contender for the Divas championship. Angel Danielson....

I did it!! I could be Divas champion! Dean came into the ring. I jumped on him. "You're close" "I might be Divas champion" I screamed.

We walked backstage. Roman and Seth stood there. "The Shield are back" Seth shouts. "Oh my god!" I jumped on him. "I missed travelling with you guys." "The 4 Musketeers are back" "And Roman don't eat my cookie like you did last time" "How can I forget"

I smirked.

"I think we all need to start fresh." "I think so too" "Well we better check into the Hotel for Smackdown tomorrow"

Dean POV

Angel fell asleep leaning on Roman shoulder. Seth was in the passenger seat, I was driving. "She's adorable when she sleeps" Roman said, Seth was chuckling. "She's better in bed" They both laughed. "2 weeks" Angel said with her eyes closed. "Shit" I mumbled. I knew what she meant

She smirked.

"I'm hungry..." she moaned sitting up and pouting. "We'll order pizza at the hotel" "fine" "How'it been with the injury Roman?" I asked him. "I'm 100% better now" "How was the Authority Seth?" "Horrible, Thanks for suggesting me for the plan Angel" he glared at her. "Love you too" she messed his hair up.

After Angel and Seth were playfully arguing over random crap we finally arrived at the Hotel. "It felt like I was stuck in the car with 4 year olds" Roman said glaring at Seth and Angel. They both giggled.

We booked a room with 2. Angel was arguing that she can still carry her own bags. "Just skip to your room" "okay" she smiled skipping off.

We placed the bags down in our room and sat around the couch. Angel came out in pjama bottoms and a short tight crop top. I couldn't help but stare. "Stop drooling over your fiancée and get the damn pizza" Seth shouted. She raised her eyebrow at me.

We watched a movie. Seth and Roman were on the floor. Angel and I were cuddled up on the couch we were led down with her face buried in my neck and her hand on my chest. She was asleep.

"Aww" Seth cooed looking at us. The controller was thrown at his head. "Yeah... she throws stuff in her sleep when she hears comments like that" "Oww" Roman was chuckling. "You'll get use to it"