Chapter 43

Angel POV

I'm basically limping around trying to get change. Dean was smirking. "Did I go too hard last night?" I shot him a glare. "You think?" I shoved on black shorts with an oversized white jumper with little holes on each shoulder and black flats.

Dean came up and hugged me from behind. "I love you" he whispered. "Love you too" We walked out to Roman with headphones in making a sandwich, He saw us and sighed in relief.

I gave him a funny look limping to the stool. Roman took his heaphones out. "I'm not surprised you're limping, you were screaming so loud" I went bright red. Dean shrugged "I ain't seeing her today had to make the best of it" Roman rolled his eyes, Someone knocked at the door. Dean got up and answered it.

Martha came in and screamed jumping on me. "Oww, sore" she jumped down and looked at Dean. "I told you don't go hard" she said smacking Dean on the back of his head. "Oww" he said rubbing the spot. I giggled. "Come on sissy, see you tomorrow babe" I gave him a quick kiss.

"Okay so today after shopping we're gonna try on each other clothes do makeup and party with alcohol." "YES, sounds like a good day."

Dean POV

"Seth do you have Martha room key" "Yeah, why?" I had this evil smirk on my face.

Martha POV

"Try this on" I shoved her back in the changing room. She came out with a long sleeve black dress. I gasped. "You look gorgeous BUY IT" "Well damn I will" "yay" I smiled jumping up and down.

We were walking back to our rooms and we are loaded with bags. Angel kept dropping hers and cussing under her breath. I giggled a bit. We finally made it and dropped all the bags down collapsing on the bed.

"Okay get the beer and wines out I'll turn the hair curlers on and set the makeup out." "What song?" "Hmm put M.O Ain't got time" "Tune" "Remember we each had parts we sang?" "Yes" "Let's sing them"

Martha- Baby when you see me , oh I know you see me
You hope to see me
I think you should know
I'm letting go

(Chorus)

Angel- I ain't got time to worry about people
That don't worry about me
I ain't got time to listen to people
That don't listen to me
I ain't got time to care about people
That don't care about me
So there's a reason why I can't
Now is it so hard to understand

(Verse)

Angel- Not one moment of that ain't got time
Know a view does what's on my mind
'Cause if I think about you
You must be more than just a friend to me
That is the truth that means you never began to me
Listen to what we do stay true what we will always be
Tide for life that's why

(Chorus)

Martha- I ain't got time to worry about people
That don't worry about me
I ain't got time to listen to people
That don't listen to meI ain't got time to care about people
That don't care about me
So there's a reason why I can't
Now is it so hard to understand

(Verse)

Martha- I never really understood
When I called you were gone
That your daughter never saw you
Never saw you, never saw you no
So would , so would, so would, so would I look
Now I'm not talking to you but you wanna know more

(Chorus)

Angel- I ain't got time to worry about people
That don't worry about me
I ain't got time to listen to people
That don't listen to meI ain't got time to care about people
That don't care about me
So there's a reason why I can't
Now is it so hard to understand

(Bridge)

Angel & Martha- How'd you get so low
You gotta go baby let go
How'd you get so low
You gotta go baby let go
How'd you get so low
You gotta go baby let go
How'd you get so low
You gotta go baby let go
How'd you get so low
You gotta go baby let go
How'd you get so lo
You gotta go baby let go
How'd you get so low
You gotta go baby let go
How'd you get so low
You gotta go baby let go

(Chorus)

Angel- I ain't got time to worry about people
That don't worry about me
I ain't got time to listen to people
That don't listen to me
I ain't got time to care about people
That don't care about me
So there's a reason why I can't
Now is it so hard to understand

Angel POV

We sat down with junk food and beers around us. Martha was curling my hair. "How did you meet Dean?" "We didn't meet on good terms" we both laughed. "Tell me the story"

Flashback

"Umm Hi I'm new and I've seem to be lost" Jon turned around checking me out I felt uncomfortable. "I don't see why they hired you" "oh I get it you think I'm a weak slutty wrestler. New flash Mox I got hired because I worked my ass off to get here so don't judge a person before you get to know them." He smirked "You're a cocky one aren't you?" I rolled my eyes. "It's just the beginning" I smirked walking off.

Flashback ends

"The funny thing is I had to walk back up to him and ask him to help me around." "Not the bright one aren't ya?" "Don't tell him this but when I first saw him I wanted to jump on him" "Well he is pretty hot" I smacked her on the stomach. "Oww" "You have Seth" "I know" she giggled.

The alcohol was kicking in. We were dancing around telling each other secrets. "Angel, guess what. I lost my virginity at 12" "Martha!!" she giggled. "Remember 6 pack Scotty?" "Yeah?" "I lost it to him" "Lucky bitch" we carried on dancing and singing.

Dean POV

After 20 minutes of pinning Seth down to get the key I snuck into Martha room and hid in her wardrobe. I heard the door open and close. They're back. Couple hours later after hearing EVERYTHING. Even the part when Angel wanted to jump on me the first time we met. It was quiet. I opened the door slowly. They were both asleep. I quickly snuck out back to my room.