Chapter 67

Smackdown.

Angel POV

"Are you sure you want to do this Dean?" "I'll be fine. You guys stay backstage" he walked off.

Brie squeezed my shoulder lightly. "He'll be okay" I gave her a weak smile. We sat down and started watching.

Dean made his entrance as Christian called him out. He was calm at the moment with Christian answering him questions.

But then Bray came out. Shit gonna go down.

"You have nothing to fear Dean, because you have nothing to lose But there was a time you did have something to fight for" he laughed "Now it's left you like a fish out of water gasping for air" he laughed again "I can fix you Dean I can heal you, I can make it all go away.. I mean your own father turned his back on you"

He did not just go there. I can tell on Dean face that hit him

"Tell me Dean, does he still send you postcard from prison tell me I'm wrong Dean prove me wrong." Dean rolled out ring. But Bray disappeared. Dean was watching the rocking chair. But Bray was right behind him. "RUN" he screamed. Dean jumped and turned around. Bray was gone again then it ended.

"Bray, found his weak spot."

Brie was looking at me worried. I saw Dean walking back. He looked at me then walked away. I ran up to him. "Dean" "leave me alone Angel" "D-" he turned around. "I said leave me alone" he screamed. All I did was hug him. He needs the comfort. "Don't listen to Bray, like you said he plays mind games."

Dean was quiet. I looked up and he had some tears in his eyes. "It's gonna be okay" he buried his head into my neck. I wanted to cry seeing Dean like this. It broke my heart. But I got to be strong. Bray will pay for this on RAW.