Chapter 21

Dean POV

Me? A Father? I never thought about being one. Angel was so caught up with looking after Martha she had to hand her back. Maybe she does want kids. "Looks like someone got attached too much." I said driving back to the hotel.

Angel sighed. "She was so tiny, and seeing her my heart melted." "And are you okay you seem to be a bit off today?" She went silent "I'm fine." "Took you long to answer."

I parked the car. "Angel what's up?" "The car roof." she sarcastically answerd. "I glared at her. "Very funny" "I try my hardest" she smiled.

I rubbed my temples. "Angel please just tell me!" She looked down. "You're gonna think I'm insane" "No I won't do you know me and my ring character?" I laughed. she chuckled. "What's bugging you?"

"I've been seeing my dead twin" she whispered. I looked at her confused. "So randomly your twin is appearing, when did you start seeing her?" "Before Brie went into labour" "That is strange are you sure it was her?" She looked at me. "Yes because.." "because...?" "I'm Martha."

"Stop messing with me Angel" She showed me her wrist with a tattoo of Angel name. I remember her showing me a tattoo of her sister name. It said Martha.

"Still doesn't prove anything" "Call Angel up then" "Fine then" I dialled in her number. "Hello" "Angel" "Dean you left me at the hospital" she laughed I was looking at Ang- Martha and she was smirking. I dropped the phone. What the hell is going on.

________________________________________

A SHORT UPDATE

MARTHA NOT DEAD :O

WHAT WILL ANGEL REACTION BE LIKE

HOW WILL DEAN REACT