Chapter 25

Dean POV

"You feeling any better?" I asked. She groaned and covered her face with a pillow. "Take that as a No. Need anything?" "For you to shut up. I got a headache" "I'll leave you alone then" she grabbed my arm. "Don't please." She sat up. "I'm sorry I'm being a bitch." "You're not I know you're ill." I think I will let her sleep. She needs it. I slowly got out of bed.

"Dean?" I turned around. "Yeah Babe?" "I Love You." She closed her eyes. "I love you too." I slowly closed the door shut.

"Hi" Martha jumped out. I jumped back with my hand on my chest. "Jesus fucking christ Martha. Are you trying to kill me?" She giggled "Sorry" "What's in the bag?" "Oh nothing..." I got a bit suspicious.

"Well better check on Angel." She walked in to the room closing the door.

Angel POV.

I opened my eyes. "Did you get it?" I whispered. "Yeah but Dean got suspicious. I sat up. "When should I take it?" "Let me check where he is" Martha creeped up to the door and slowly peeking through. "He's watching Tv. Do it now"

"I can't I think I'm.. oh god" I jumped off my bed and ran in to the bathroom being sick. "Dean" Martha shouted. Dean came running in. "What's wrong?" he asked all concerned. "I'm fine now I needed it actually" "Are you sure?" "Yes go and relax, Martha with me" "Call me if you need anything and I'll be right here" "Okay" he walked out.

"Give me it." Martha got the box out of the bag and threw it at me. "Careful jeez" I made my way in to the bathroom.

Martha POV

I waited for Angel finish she came out. "How long do we wait?" "5 minutes"

5 minutes later.

"Oh my god I can't look" she started panicking. She threw the test at my head "Read it" "Owe That fricking hurt" I picked it up "You read it Soon to be Mrs Good." "Well you are touching my urine" she smirked. I screamed "Ewww" dropping it to the floor. She laughed and picked it up.

The door opened "Is everything ok-" "Uh Oh." Angel frozed. She didn't know how to react. Dean eyes look like they were about to pop out his head. "SURPRISE" I shouted. I don't think that helped....