Chapter 60

Angle POV

Dean and I are packing up my stuff in my house to ship to our new home in Vegas. Everything was ready and we boxed it all up and off it goes to Vegas. "It looks weird seeing it empty" "Yeah but we can start a new life with the new home we got" he smiled. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Hotel

Dean, was sat down on the couch in our hotel room. I sat on his lap. "Do you think I'm heavy?" "No you're actually light" "Really?" "Yes, now stop complaining about it you're still beautiful"

There was a knock on the door. "I got it" I said getting up and opened the door. "Sami, what are you doing here?" "Jon, told me the news." "Come in" I stepped outta the way. "So we got another Moxley running around?" "No! It better be a girl" Dean said.

"I feel so big" I whined changing the subject. "You're not Angel," Dean rolled his eyes. I threw a pillow at him. "Damn girl what's got your knickers in a twist?" "Her being pregnant"

"You guys are so rude. Urr" I slammed the bedroom door shut and locked it.

Dean POV

"Is she always like this?" "Hormones" "oh..." "And she's locked it, just great" "Have fun with that for another 4 months." "She has a doctor appointment tomorrow to see the sex of the baby" "fingers cross for a girl bro" "lets hope so" "Alright I'll see you later bro." "Bye Sami"

Flashback.

"Who's the new Diva with Bryan over there?" Seth asked. "That's Bryan sister" Roman said. I turned around and my eyes were about to pop out. "Angel!?" She looked up at me. "Well isn't it The Jon Moxley" "I go under as Dean Ambrose now" "Hmm, interesting. Who are these 2 then?" "My teammates" "Thought you fight alone?" "Yeah, well I actually like it" "Wow you've changed" "So have you, you've gone soft" "P-lease I'm just getting started" she walk off.

Flashback ends.

"Angel, open the door please" No answer. "Please" The door unlocked. "You okay?" She didn't answer me. I laid beside her. She turned her back to me. I wrapped my arm around her and traced circles around her bump. "Don't be like this." She looked at me. "I'm scared" she blurted out. "So am I" I whispered. She cuddled up to me.

"I don't wanna lose this baby" "You won't, I promise because I'll be with you every step" "Really?" "Yes, now get some sleep. We got a long road trip to Vegas tomorrow and a doctor appointment" She closed her eyes. I kissed her forehead.