Home

I thought this would be cute. enjoy.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Everyone's celebrating. The jocks are talking about all the girls they can hook up with all the time. The cheerleaders make-up is smearing as they all hug. The geeks and nerds are signing each others yearbooks. Then there's Ross and Laura.

Who's rolling in the glass, giggling and stealing kisses a few yards away from everyone.

"Laura, this is serious." Ross says, though his smile says something else.

Laura giggles and cups his face for no reason.

Why do they give seniors, who are graduating from college, beer?

She kisses him again. "I told I'd move in with you. But I don't want to be serious about it right now. I wanna kiss you in this itchy grass until I'm sober again."

Ross chuckles and gently pulls away from his slightly-drunk girlfriend. He grabs her arms and rolls over, pinning her underneath him. "You can kiss me after we have a serious conversation about getting an apartment."

A goofy smile spreads across her face. She bite her lip before "whispering" (or talking slurred), "I wanna fuck."

He raises an eyebrow. "I would love to do that but, I'm not taking advantage over you."

Laura frowns. She looks like a child.

Out of nowhere, "Ross won't have sex with me because he's a rapist!"

Laura pushes Ross off and runs to the others, screaming that over and over.

Oh god.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Laura sets the last box on the kitchen counter. The apartment is beautiful. Not too big but not too small. There's even an extra room. Aka, the room where she's hoping her first child could sleep at.

They're only 22, but they've talk about children. And hopefully he remembers that because there might be a little one inside of her at the moment. But who knows?

Pregnancy tests can be false.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Hello, Beautiful." He whispers, his hands going around her tiny waist as she cooks breakfast, 2 days later.

Laura smiles and turns around. "Morning." Laura quickly pecks his lips and goes back to cooking.

"What are you cooking?"

"I was trying this new recipe for cinnamon waffles," She puts one on a plate and hands it to him. "Here try one."

Ross raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure it's safe? You're not the best cooker..."

Laura bites her cheek. "Pleaseeeee. I've been trying really hard to cook lately and I think I've got it."

Laura watches as he eats the waffles. She has a nervous smile on her, though she feels confident about the dish. Though smile drops as she sees him gag. And that gagging turns into coughing. Her eyes go wide.

He spits out the dish and goes to the kitchen sink for water. "Ross!" She yells, running across the kitchen to the sink and gently hitting his back. He turns off the water, gasping for air.

"Was it that bad?" Laura asks, looking down and playing with her hands.

Ross shakes his head and lifts her chin up. "Not of course not. They were just too thick and you added too much cinnamon."