shout it out from the rooftops - Auslly

I was gonna post this on fanfiction.net but, I can't do that on my mobile phone. so, I'm posting it here. this is Auslly By the way.

——————-------------------—————---------------

He sighs as Jason, his best friend, teases him. You see, Friday's their first ever football game. Well, as Seniors, anyway. Austin is the only one on the team without a girlfriend.

Sadly, and surprisingly, Austin Moon is single.

"Dude! You're gonna be on newspapers... As the lame guy who doesn't have a date!" Jason continues to laugh.

Austin huffs before standing up and grabbing his books, ready to leave Jason's house. He was not going to be known as the guy who doesn't have a girlfriend. Wouldn't that go on his permanent record?

Jason finally calms down his laughing and realizes his blonde friend was packing up. He raises an eyebrow and asks,"Where are you going?"

"To get a girlfriend."

                            ^^^^^…^^^^^

He stops at Swirly's. A milkshake, ice cream, snow cone and everything else that's frozen desert. He doesn't come here often because he has to stay healthy but, he has a taste for ice cream.

And the brunette who's ordering.

Big brown eyes, curly brown hair and short. She looks about sixteen but he's not one to judge. Plus, age is just a number. Nothing else.

Austin hears her thank the worker before having a seat at one of the neon colored booths. Since he's next in line, he orders a simple, chocolate ice cream cone. It's take them a while to get his order but, he doesn't seem to mind.

No, he was not staring at the brunette.

Finally, they give him his older. He doesn't seem to notice that he gave the cashier a twenty and not a five. But nobody's complaining.

Before he can stop himself, he's taking a seat in front of the small brunette.

Startled, she looks up see the blonde in front of his with a slight smirk on his face. Not knowing what to do, she gives him a small smile. She fixes her beanie so her hair won't fall in her face.

"Hi." She greets him.

"Hello. What's your name?"

She smiles a bit bigger before answering, "I'm Ally. Ally Dawson."

He smiles and also induces himself, "I'm Austin Moon."

"I know who you are. You're captain of the football team."

He chuckles and asks her, "Do you have any plans Friday after school?"

Ally shakes her head no. "No. Why do you ask? Did you want anything?"

Austin smirks before standing up. "I'll see you Friday night at my game. I'm going to make sure you're in the crowd."

Austin gives her a wink before leaving with his ice cream. But not before making sure his hand purposely brushed across her knuckle.

Ally can't help that a smile spreads on to her face.

Did he just ask her out?

                              ^^^^^…^^^^^

"Hey guys!" Austin calls his friends over to his locker.

They're all apart of the football team.