take her advice, silence me with a kiss

okay, this is honestly the worst one shot ever, but I feel bad about not being active! so, here's a fluffy, cute one-shot! it's rushed so, don't expect it to be good! anyways, there you go!

--------

"Ross, what do you think?" Laura asks her best friend, coming out of the dressing room.

He looks at her up and down before saying, "I don't like it."

Laura frowns once again. "But this is the sixth one I've tried on..."

Ross stands up. "Laura," he says before gripping her shoulders, "Don't get insecure. Trust me, as your best friend I'm allowed to say this, you look fuck-ing hot in all of them—"

"Ross!"

"— But I can tell you're uncomfortable. And I don't want my best friend, going on her first date, to be uncomfortable. I really think this guy isn't a douche and actually likes you." he finishes.

Laura smiles before tightly wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you, Ross."

He chuckles before returning the hug. "You're welcome. Now, take that dress off and get that blue one you were eying earlier."

"I wasn't—"

"Laura, you're hot, you're adorable, and you're intelligent as hell. I'd think you'd know I stare when you walk away." Ross says truthfully, before ushering her off to get the dress.

"You are such a flirt!" She squeals when he pitches her rear end.

"Well, I can't help myself. I'm a growing 16 year old boy. Now, go."

Laura turns red and giggles before grabbing the blue dress and walking into the changing room.

"Hey!" an unfamiliar voice calls.

Ross looks up to see the cashier, waving him over. Ross shrugs before jogging over to the counter.

It's a girl. Blonde hair and green eyes. She's a catch but about in her twenty's. Also, she has a gold ring on her finger. So she's most likely married.

"Yes?"

"You know," she starts and quirks an eyebrow, "You shouldn't send her on a date if you like her."

Ross chuckles and leans on the counter. "I know but I want her to be happy. She doesn't like me anyways."

The girl scoffs and whispers in his ear. "Exactly what my husband said to my brother-in-law but look at us now."

He smiles at the girl. "Thanks."

"Have some hope, kid."

Ross winks at the older girl and walks over to Laura's dressing room. Just in time too because walks out, her heels in her hands. The blue dress is just above her knees and is flowing. It has spaghetti straps but it didn't show off too much.

"Do you like it?" Laura squeaks, nervousness dripping from her voice.

"I love it. You look beautiful." Ross confirms with a small smile.

Laura smiles huge before practically jumping in his arms. Ross just laughs and, again, returns the hug and pushing her off. "Take off the dress so I can pay for it. Don't say you don't want me to pay because we both know I'm going to."

She simply nods and goes back into the dressing room to change. "Ross?!"

"Huh?"

"Can I still have the other dresses? My parents are making me go to fancy business party Saturday."