patience

Austin and Ally almost laughs at the face of their managers as they exit the stage. Both of them are tossed bottled waters and before they could even twist the bottle, Austin's manager says, "Can we talk to you both?"

"You can walk and talk because I have to change for my next set," Ally speaks, gesturing her manager follow her as she rushes to the back. She drinks at her water as she goes behind the curtain, then tightens the bottles back and throws it over the curtain for her manager to catch. "Okay, what'd you want?" She questions while taking off her top.

"You seriously thought that little move you and Moon pulled was okay?"

"For once, I agree with Linda," Ralph speaks, coming over to them, giving Austin a look. "Grinding? Ally is underaged."

"I'm 18," Ally defends quickly, grabbing the pants she was given. "Turning nineteen in five weeks, actually."

"Not to mention she has a boyfriend." Linda adds, glaring at Austin.

Austin takes another sip at his water and shrugs. "First of all, her boyfriend is like five years older than me, and not even her boyfriend. I'm literally 20, I turn 21 next week. We're 2 years apart."

Ally sets from behind the curtain while pulling her shirt over her head. She pulls it down and looks at the group as they attach her mic to her. "If you actually paid attention, you'd realize no one likes Quintin and I together, especially me. You see this as bad publicity, but Austin and I have been touring for three months now and they've been the most fun I've had since I've joined this business. My fans see that. They'll piece it together soon."

"Alright, you're good." The person who was fixing her mic says, patting her back. She's handed a silver microphone and her orange earpiece.

"It's not about you liking them or vise versa. You've gotten plenty exposure from him, and you can't deny that," Linda explains while fixing her hair. "You and Austin may be a better looking couple, but you and Quintin could potentially be a power couple."

"All exposure isn't good exposure, remember? I'm pretty sure you having to release a statement every few weeks about a situation that happened between us isn't 'good' exposure," Ally says while she holds on to Austin as she fixes her heel. "Austin and I actually have chemistry, as everyone sees. Probably because we'll in the same age range and do the same things."

"I'm pretty sure you grinding on Austin while in a relationship isn't good exposure, so you're contradicting yourself."

Ally smirks as she backs towards the stage. "Go check Twitter and tell me it isn't good exposure." Then she bounces on to the stage, the crowd already screaming.

Austin pulls out his phone and unlocks it. He goes to Twitter, and hits the trending section. Sure enough, Austin and Ally were trending as number three. He clicks it and sees the millions of people freaking out over it, most of them happy and shading Quintin.

Austin chuckles and hands Ralph his phone. "She's got a point."

Ralph examines the screen and shrugs, handing it to Linda. "Kid was right. They love it."

Linda only scrolls through the tweets for a moment before rolling her eyes and going to watch Ally on the screen.

//

"Aye, sexy! Get up! We gotta be on a plane in two hours!" A voice yells through the door that Ally recognizes as her touring partner.

She was already in the middle of getting dressed, so she opens the door in only a pair of leggings and smirks. He looked like he just rolled out of bed, but he already had his sports bag packed. Austin just wasn't a morning person.