chatting

"Answering Skype chats while you're only in your bra isn't such a good idea." Ross says with a slight smirk as she fixes her webcam, making her breast shown on the screen.

The brunette girl giggles and wraps her cover around her tighter. "I'm sorry. I just came home from a volleyball tournament and I had to take a shower. I don't feel like putting on a shirt anyways."

He waves it off. "It's cool, I'm not complaining."

Laura punches her laptop screen playfully. "You're such an ass."

Ross smiles and his eyes flash to a necklace around her neck. "Cool necklace; who gave it to you?"

She looks down at the piece of jewelry and smiles. "Well..." She squeaks.

He smirks. "Does little Laura have a boyfriend?"

Laura blushes and bites her lip. "He's not my boyfriend... we've just been on a few dates. He gave this to me after we won our tournament tonight."

"And why hasn't this dude asked you to be his?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure he'll come around." Laura whispers with doubt.

"I say you ask him out. It's traditional for the boy to ask the girl, so why don't you break the rules a bit." Ross suggests.

Laura groans and falls back on her bed. "But I've never asked anyone out, so I have no idea what to do."

"Whenever you guys go on another date, wait until the moment's right. When he least expects it, kiss him and ask him to be your boyfriend."

She sits back up. "That doesn't seem so hard... I'll try it."

"Good. Oh, did you—"

"Laura! Come down for dinner!" Her father calls from downstairs.

Ross chuckles as she quickly grabs a shirt from her dresser. "Nice bra."

Giggling, she sticks out her tongue at him. "I'll be back after dinner."

"Hopefully your shirt will be off again."

"Perv."

- - - - -

Laura sighs and slams her head on her desk. As much as she loved school, it was too stressful for her sometimes. Throw in volleyball practice and a boyfriend, it's much more worst. Senior Year just started two months ago and she's already wanting to quit.

Just as she dozes off, her laptop rings. Already knowing it was either Ross or her boyfriend, Laura quickly clicks the answer button.

She looks up at her screen to see a bored Ross. "Hey, Laur."

She gives him a small smile. "Hey," she yawns out.

"Want me to call back later? You have bags." Ross suggests with a wince.

She sighs. "I haven't had more than six hours of sleep since last month. Sandrick's starting to get clingy, my volleyball practice has gone up to five hours, and we're taking our exams early."

He frowns. "You should get some sleep. You need it, seriously."

Laura shakes her head. "No, it's fine. You're a part of my schedule, too."

Ross leans over to grab something as he says, "How about I sing you to sleep? I didn't really have anything to talk about anyways."

"But this is our time, Ross. I shouldn't be sleeping."

"Just go to your bed and lie down. I'll sing you a song to at least relax you, alright?" He says, pulling his guitar on his lap.

Laura nods before pulling her hair into a ponytail and her face flushes her a second. She gives Ross a nervous look before asking, "Do you mind seeing me in my panties because I-I don't sleep with bottoms on and--"