more than 7 minutes in heaven

i was just planning on making the first one shot just a cute little story but as u all requested, here's part 2!

//

"This game is for kids," Ally giggles, trying to stop her sister from pushing her into a closet. "Seriously, Lil'! This is ridiculous."

"It'll be fun!" Lily, her fraternal twin, smirks, pushing her inside of the fairly small closet. "Our first year of college is almost over and you haven't made out with one boy! Live a little."

Ally drunkingly giggles as she finally gives up, knowing Lily was much more sober and stronger than her. "Okay, fine. But he has to be cute."

"Any preferences?"

"Um, tall... buff... and, let's see... oh! Blond!"

"So... your ex?"

"No, not specifically—"

Lily leans on the doorframe and rolls her eyes. "I mean, Ally, I'm pretty sure he's here tonight. I can bring him—"

Ally rapidly shakes her head. "No. Austin and I are done, Lil'. I don't wanna see him."

It was true. The two of them had broken up the summer before college. It was the complications of not going to the same college that broke them apart. Sure, they were in the same state, but their universities were a good thirty miles away from each other. Ally didn't expect him to change colleges, but once she started expressing her feelings about them being separated, he took it as her being selfish.

Austin claimed since she had better grades, she would easily be able to go to his school, but she had her heart set on where she is now. He took that as 'this relationship is so one sided; I'd do it for you'.

In the end, they ended up breaking up a week before college started. Their entire summer was spent arguing and making up, anyway.

"Whatever," Lily says with a roll of her eyes as she stepped back to close the door. "Just stay there. I'll be back in at least ten minutes."

"Ten minutes? What am I supposed to do in here for ten—" She's cut off by the slam of the door, followed by a click, meaning she was locked in.

Lily wanders through the crowded party. It was was the night after exams, so there was a lot of people wanting to celebrate and let loose before everyone went home. There were student from universities all around.

She already knows who she's looking for: Austin Moon. Sure, Ally told her not to, but she was doing what was right for her twin. The girl had wasted her entire freshman year heartbroken. Sharing a dormwith her was depressing.

Lily goes through the entire house, knowing Austin was there. They greeted each other for a second when she first came in. She thinks he left already, or he's in one of the bedrooms (she's not gonna check there), but finally finds him in the kitchen, sipping on something from a solo cup.

She approaches Austin with an innocent smile. Austin looks up and his eyebrows irked a bit, trying to decipher if this was Lily or Ally. Sure, the two were fraternal twins, but he can only tell them apart by their eyes. Lily has slightly lighter eyes. Other than that, they looked exactly alike.

He also doesn't assume it's Ally at first glance because she kind of hated him.

"I'm tipsy, so I can't tell if you're Ally or Lily," he admits, taking another sip of his drink as he stares at her. "I'm pretty sure you're the annoying sister, though."

Lily gapes playfully and punches his arm, making him chuckle. Austin would always come over their house and claim Lily to be the annoying one. Which is very much so true.

One-Shots!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara